Briefing

It had been a regular day at Mount Justice when the team was called for a mission briefing. The team all stood as Nightwing started to explain that there were unusual energy readings that traced to a young woman that kept appearing at the location of the energy. Nightwing then brought up the file on the girl. The team jumped in surprised as Kaldur, Garth, Tula, and La'gaan all burst into laughter. The photo was showing three teens with black hair, the first girl that took up most of the screen had stunning sea-green eyes. She was hugging another girl that had striking blue eyes and a boy with eyes that were so dark brown they were almost black. All three making a silly face to the camera.

The team started as the four attempted to regain their composure, the team had rarely if not ever seen Aqualad laugh. Especially about a mission.

"Dude, what the hell?" Beast Boy said as he was to recover first.

The group immediately straightened as Aqualad spoke, "We apologize. Please continue."

The room was silent as Nightwing continued, "Her name is Persephone Jackson. Our job is to apprehend and interrogate her. Though this is a different file picture than before." the hero mumbled the last part but was still heard by the others.

"Oh no. Not happening. I refuse to go up against HER!" La'gaan announced as he backed away. The others turned with confused looks, the fish friends (I have decided that that's what I'm calling the four Atlanteans that now. Don't judge I'm writing this part at like 1 am) also sharing amused expressions.

"Oh this should be fun La'gaan, you have to come," Tula said with amusement at his refusal to fight the girl.

"I don't know about you guys but I don't feel like drowning, and since she knows we're coming, I say no." Lagoon Boy started to move to the exit.

"Um hermano. You do know you can breathe underwater, don't you?" Jaime motioned to his clearly Atlantean attributes

"Neptunes Beard! I give up. Let's just go," He stomped off towards the Bioship. The team then followed, the Bats wondering about the 'she already knows' thing.

---------------------------------------------------

The team watched as a figure moved in smooth motions, the water seeming to move with her movements or the other way around. Her hair whipped around from the wind as it stood in a high ponytail. Her jeans and orange t-shirt hiding her lean structure to the untrained eye. They must have been standing there a while for she finally spoke over the wind.

"So are you gonna stand there all day or capture and interrogate me as you mission file says," she sounded bored as she continued the Waterbending/ Tai-chi (Did I spell that right?) movements.

"I nominate Aqualad to try to talk to her first," Garth said as he nudged his best friend.

"Very well Tempest I shall go," Aqualad said as Nightwing nodded to the idea who didn't see the held laughter from the other fish friends.

"We do not wish to harm you. Just to take you back with us to talk," Aqualad announced as he approached, hiding a small smile for what he knew she would do.

She snorted as she turned to the gilled boy, a glint in her eye, "I would like to see you try." She rushed forward and pinned him to the ground. "I like this one. Can I keep him?" She called out to the others that had started to rush forward but stopped as a dagger was brought to their teammate's throat, a smirk on her face.

"Please don't hurt them too much. I kinda like them," Kaldur whispered. The superhearing Kryptonian would have heard but couldn't due to the rush from the incoming wave headed for the team. 

They all dodged and rushed the girl as Aqualad escaped her grip. She dodged and fought back with hand-to-hand combat, catching arrows, avoiding other projectiles and kicking away those who got close enough while sending angering taunts. Miss Martian was taken aback as she was pushed from her mind. Finally, Blue Beetle switched to his plasma cannon and shot when she was midair from leaping off Superboy's chest. 

"Di immortals," she swore to herself, "Screw it." She then brought water up around her as a shield to block the blast. She landed in the centre as everyone froze for a moment. Her black hair whipped around as a hurricane formed around her. The team was pushed to the ground by the pressure, too weak to get back up against the force. They watched as she went to where Lagoon Boy lay and he was lifted by the water around him.

"Percy, please, I'm sorry. Don't do this! I still have so much to live for!" He pleaded as she then began to beat him with basic punches and kicks. Each not doing much damage, just enough to hurt. "It was the Stoll's idea!" he finally gave.

"You could have said that in the first place Fish Face," She put him down and turned to Aqualad who had gotten up and tried to approach her. She grabbed his thrown punch and then judo flipped him, pinning him to the ground again. The heroes got up as well as the storm died down, stopping their approach as she put a dagger to his throat again. Kaldur was put into bliss as they then had a deep kiss when she removed the dagger, his mind fuzzing as she turned back to the team, "You don't mind if I take him right?" 

"As long as he's home by 10," Tula joked

"And no funny business," Garth laughed

"Yes ma'am, but no promises. As you know, we're all funny business," She smirked as she lifted him bridal style and began to walk towards the water. Kaldur then snapped out of his haze.

"No Percy, I have work with the team to do. Put me down!" He struggled with a red face against the demigod's grip. The Atlantean being unsuccessful as they disappeared into the waves.

A/N All I have to say is people need to post more of these. I searched and like 13 stories came up, I don't even think half of them were Kaldur x Percy. Tell me what you think. Bye!

PS- That moment when you realize you started this in February. It's been like a month or two! (I'm so not in the mood to math. deal with it)