Breakfast

The team was lazy to get up, thinking that the laidback teen they had met yesterday was like every other teenager and liked to sleep in. They were surprised as they were barraged with the smell of pancakes as they stepped into the kitchen.

"Wow," Beast Boy exclaimed loudly as they entered the room. There was a groan from their leader that was sitting at the counter.

"Shh, grumpy is feeling the fiesta this morning," Percy laughed as she placed a plate of pancakes in front of Kaldur to go with his large glass of water, he nodded in thanks.

"Um, chica, your pancakes are blue," Jaime pointed to the food that Kaldur had begun to eat blissfully.

"Some of the best you will ever get," Tula said as she took some for herself and sat down with Garth and L'gann who were already devouring their own.

"I would eat up before they are gone," Garth added as the Bart joined with his giant serving that was quickly disappearing. The rest of the team hesitantly sat with a serving of the food.

Exclamations of content and amazement at the blue food was heard before they all quieted to eat the food. Nightwing looked up from his food after a while, "Tell us about you."

Percy raised an eyebrow, "Any specifics?"

"The multiple incidents that seem to happen around you, like blowing up the St. Louis arch,"

"Oh, that stuff... Family issues," she shrugged, Garth chuckled as Tula giggled with a no kidding. Nightwing was about to ask again but was cut off. "If it helps I'm Wonder Woman's cousin from her crazy side of the family," Percy clarified as thunder rumbled.

"Percy," Kaldur warned.

"What? They tried to kill me first!" she defended.

"So you sent them Madusa's head in thanks?" Tula questioned.

"Ya"

"You wrote best wishes on the front," Garth pointed out.

"I was trying to be friendly! Too bad they sent it back," she pouted at the last comment before perking up again. "Mom loved it when I gave it to her though," she gave a mischievous smirk.

" You never said that," Kaldur looked up at her as realization passed over his eyes.

"I did. I said that mom then made a bunch of money from selling this highly detailed stone sculpture that was based on her husband," Tula gasped at the dark comment.

"She's too sweet to do that!" She exclaimed.

"I saw no downside. We got a nice apartment and we didn't get beat anymore. Plus she got the chance to go back to school to get a job," Percy shrugged at the room fell silent.

"What about the Arch?" Nightwing got back to the questioning.

"Chiwawas are stupid," everyone stared. "What it breathed fire that blew up the arch, poisoned me and then threw me out the window," Percy crossed her arms.

"That was Chimera and Echidna," Kaldur sighed

"Getting expelled from almost all the schools you've attended?" Nightwing continued

"Not me I swear!" She defended.

"How did you do that then, chica?" Blue Beetle asked.

"Other than the last couple of years that were from monster attacks, other people's stupidity," Percy rolled her eyes as she sat down next to Kaldur with her own plate of the heavenly blue food after cooking the last of the batter. They watched in mild disgust as she ate like Bart had done moments before.

"And I thought I was bad," the speedster commented.

A/N Hi! I'm overly ecstatic to be done my first IB exam (I fear the multiple ones for next year)! Whoohoo! 

Thank you to all of those that have patiently waited for me to finish this chapter that I started when I posted the last chapter but never finished to my batshit crazy life, and to all of those who requested this update. 

My other books will be updated soon if not this weekend then hopefully next weekend when I'm a little freer... but my Ama's funeral is that week so we'll see.

Please tell me which story to work on next for updating (minus Kaldur's Love since it is now in the Comment Writing thing I started. Add your ideas to that if you want!). I might try for another story tonight so please tell me Here: 

because I'm swamped the rest of the weekend with a swim meet (Yay sports!) and Mother's Day (Love to the three incredible mothers I will be spending that day with).

Please vote, comment your ideas/opinions, and tell me what you think. Any suggestions for what could happen later on are welcome.

Love you all - Ghost