Doing It For The Cookies!

Okay, I wrote the first chapter. I'm so excited for you to read this shitty ass book. Hope you enjoy. Thanks for reading😘

My eyes widened at the news. "Husband!? Why do I need a husband!? I am an independent woman!" I yelled. My dad sighed. "Because, you need to keep a good generation. You and the Zoldyck are getting married," my mom said. I huffed. Why do I have to do this!? "Well, my age! What about my age!?" I said, crossing my arms. This is some bullshit. The two held hands and smiled. "We were forced to marry at ten, but look at us now." my father said. Ew! What the fuck!?

"Don't make me gag!" Now, my mom sighed. "Rizu, it is time to stop all of your immaturities! You will marry him!" I stuck my tongue out. "No, I will not woman up! I will start a revolution! I will put my foot down. For, I shall get my freedom! And I deserve it!" I held my clenched fist up. "We'll make our famous chocolate chip cookies--" "Like I was saying, I will marry this boy!" What? Don't judge me, their chocolate chip cookies are the shit!!!"You know what I say! No cookies, no glory, and that's the true story!" I winked before jetting up the stairs.

Timeskip (Weeee!!!)

These are some big doors! I looked at the big gates. And looked...and looked. The assholes, failures as parents, left me to open this big ass gate! Where's the love and respect I deserve!? Oh, right, it's because they're assholes!!! I put my hands on the gates. What the hell!? How much did this shit weight!? After pushing the two first doors open, which weighted like, four tons, I walked in. The garden was humungous. How the hell could you live here!?

God, this place is probably bigger than the rainforest! How is that fucking possible!? I looked around, but my eyes stopped at a big monster. Oh my gawd!! Where's the guard dog when you need him!? Wait, I think the beast ate him! I am an assassin, and assassins don't die!!! "Ahh!" I ran through the forest, and the beast chased after me!

Once I got into the mansion, I slammed the door shut. Everyone was looking at me now. "Do you know that a beast is out there!? It tried to eat me!" I yelled, panting. An old man with white hair and a lot of muscles chuckled. "Oh, you mean Mike!" he said. Mike? Wasn't that the guard dog's n--wait! There's no way that big thing could've been...what the hell!? How did they tame that thing!?

Are the families Gods or something!? This is crazy! There is no way in hell I'm living here! "Rizu, honey. Come here," my mom said politely. I gave a forced smile and walked towards her. She was talking to some white haired man that looked in his thirties. Why is he in his thirties with white hair!? That's weird!

"This is Silva, your fiancee's father," my mom said as she looked at him disgustingly. Dad, sorry, but we have a problem. Mom has never looked at you like that. "Hello, Silva-San. I am Rizu," I said politely. We smiled at each other, until it got awkward. And I looked away. "I am Zeno," the laughing old man from earlier said. I nodded before walking around the room.

Then I sat on the couch. A fat boy approached me, a creepy look on his face. Ew! He's staring at me! WTF!? "Hello, I'm Killua," he said. Wait, what!? I'm supposed to marry this guy!? Remember, Rizu. No cookies, no glory. Do not lose your cool. No cookies, no glory. "You know what I want you to do for me, wife? First husband request is for you to wear..." he whispered the rest in my ear. My cheeks turned red.

Fucking pervert! I kicked him right where it hurts! He fell to the ground, holding his crouch. "Now you have no reason to be a pervert, since you won't be able to use that thing in a long time!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me, and I smiled back sweetly. I sat back down.