No! I'm Not Getting On Your Back!

What!? My grip tightened on Gon's back. There is no way in hell I'm letting go! I'm getting a free opportunity here! "Please don't let the scary dude touch me," I whispered to Gon, acting like I was terrified. Killua glared at me. "What did you say," he yelled with a tick mark on his head. "I said what I said!" Killua sighed. "Gon, let me get Rizu. I'll carry her," Killua said sweetly. "No! I'm not getting on your back," I yelled.

"Eh, and why not!?"

"Because I don't want to!"

"You stupid ugly girl!"

"I am not a girl! I am an independent woman! You fagot!"

"You obviously aren't if you're having some stranger carry you!"

It was a long silence. But then I started to attack him. Only, Gon and Kurapika pulled me back. "Let me at 'em! Let me at 'em!" I yelled. The fagot just stood there, grinning! "Why didn't you rot in hell yet!" "Why didn't you get ran over by the applicants," he responded.

This fucking...failure as a future husband! I hope we never get married. "Don't worry Gon, I know her! We actually live together," he said, putting hos arms out. No no no no no! Just before Gon gave poor me to the boy who was about to murder me, Kurapika stopped him. "How 'bout this, I'll carry her," he suggested. I smiled.

Awe! So thoughtful! "I don't see why not." Gon sat me on Kurapika's back. Killua seemed to be glaring at me. So the reasonable thing to do was stick my tongue out at him. He growled. "I didn't want you on my back no way," he yelled.

"And I didn't want to be on your back!"

"Oh yeah!?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"You two fight like a married couple," Leorio joked. The nerve! "Never say that again!" me and Killua yelled simultaneously. We gave him similar death glares, causing Leorio to sweatdrop. "Okay! God! No need to get so serious!"

Timeskip (Do you wanna know how to tie your shoe?)

Twelve. "Twelve!" "No Gon, wrong again!" Killua kept glaring at me, probably knowing I was cheating. But we didn't say anything to each other, because everytime we did, we'd start a fight. Gon's head started to steam up. I flinched. What the hell!? Did I break poor Gon!? I feel so terrible. But here I am! Thinking of another number! Thirteen! "Thirteen!" "No, wrong again!"...I disgust myself.

Timeskip (I'm Pickle Riiiick!)

Kurapika ran to the exit, and I cheered him on. We gave each other a high-five. "See, you could run with me on your back! That's so cool!" I gave him a cheeky grin. "Hey, Rizu, Kurapika, Leorio!" Gon greeted us. He ran to us. Smiling wildly. Gon was followed by the king of all assholes. "Hi, Gon," I greeted back. "Are you feeling better yet?" I looked at Gon in confusion. But got pissed off once seeing Killua's constant glaring.

"What is your problem, why do you keep glaring at me!?" I yelled with a tick mark on my head.

"I wasn't even glaring at you, so mind your business!"

"Oh yeah!? Who else were you looking at!? Kurapika!?"

"Duh!"

"Kurapika didn't even do anything to you! So I know you're lying!"

"No I'm not! I don't even care about you enough to glare at you!"

"Oh yeah!? Well I don't even care about you enough to listen to your point of view!"

"Well-"

"La la la, I'm not listening!"

"You-"