Chapter 12

3 years later...

Dove's POV

Everything finally worked out for Ryan and I. We finally got our happy ever after and our dreams came true. Ashton is now 4 years old and 2 years ago I gave birth to a little girl named Grace. We've been releasing an album every other year and ep and singles in the time in between. We're thinking about doing a world tour this year but that won't be easy with a 4 year old and 2 year old...and with what I'm about to tell Ryan. He's sitting on the couch in the living room while Ashton plays with his toys and Grace is asleep on Ryan's lap. He's such a good father. I can't believe if we wouldn't have gotten back together, none of this would have happened. I feel a tear run down my cheek and quickly wipe it away. I look down at my stomach, I'm not showing yet but I've put on a few pounds. 

I walk over to the couch and Ryan smiles up at me. 

"Look Mommy!" Ashton exclaims and holds up his toy truck for me to see.

"Wow" I whisper trying not to wake Grace. 

"Don't wake up your sister Ash." Ryan tells him and he giggles and goes back to his toys. I walk over to Ryan and sit beside him. I play with the engagement ring on my finger. We haven't gotten married yet even though I keep teasing Ryan about it. He wants to make it perfect so we were waiting for me to recover from the pregnancies, but that won't happen now that we're having another one. 

"Ryan." I whisper. 

"Yeah?" He asks and pushes my hair back behind my ear. "What's the matter?" He whispers.

"I umm...I..." I look up into his eyes. I don't know why I'm so nervous to tell him but for some reason I am. I take his hand and place it on my stomach. His eyes go wide.

"You're-!" He exclaims but I shush him. He smiles and this is the happiest I've seen him in years because of what happened with his family. I return the smile and he pecks my lips. I cup his face in my hands and pull him back for a deeper kiss. I feel him smile as he pulls me closer. We kiss with a passion I haven't felt in so long. 

"Ew!" Ashton yells and we pull away. 

"Shhh." I tell Ashton and put my finger over my lips. Grace stirs in Ryan's lap and opens her eyes. 

"Hey sleeping beauty." Ryan tells her. She sits up and hugs him making him chuckle. 

"Do you want to go back to bed Gracie?" I ask her. She shakes her head and Ryan stands up holding her.

"Why don't you help Daddy make sandwiches for Mommy and brother." Ryan says and carries her to the kitchen.

"I wanna help!" Ashton calls and runs after them. I smile and shake my head. Finally everything makes since. Everything is perfect.

A/N- Should I end this book or continue?