Chapter 15

Dove's POV

I don't know what that was about. He got really mad and I don't understand why. I sit on the bed and play with the engagement ring on my finger. I hear the shower water running and get under the covers. I thought I was doing the right thing by talking about this with him. He shouldn't blame me right?

The next day...

I wake up the next morning and find myself alone in bed. I look around my room and see nobody is around. I look over at my clock and see that it's 4am. Great. I roll over and close my eyes trying to fall asleep. I toss and turn for the next 20 minutes. Where is Ryan? I get up and go out into the living room to find him asleep on the couch. Why didn't he just come to bed? Should I wake him up? I point my phone flashlight over his sleeping face then move it back to his back so I don't blind him if he wakes up.

"Ryan." I whisper and rub his back. I kneel down in front of him and shake him lightly.

"Ry. Come to bed." I say louder. He opens his eyes slowly and groans when he sees me.

"Please." I tell him. He nods and gets up taking the blanket he was using with him. I follow him to the bedroom and close the door behind me.

"Can you just not let me sleep?" He complains and lays down.

"Why are on in the couch?" I ask and sit on the end of the bed.

"Because we were arguing and I didn't know if you wanted me to sleep with you. I was sleeping Chloe, why didn't you just leave me be?" He asks in a cranky voice. This is what I get. He's always cranky in the mornings.

"Mommy?" Ashton asks me walking into the room from his bedroom and into the living room.

"Hey buddy why are you up so early?" I ask and he walks over to Ryan and crawls onto the couch with him.

"Daddy why are you not sleeping with mommy?" He asks. A small smile forms on my face as Ryan opens his eyes to looks at his son.

"Daddy wanted to give Mommy space in bed." Ryan says and sits up. He nods.

"Ash lets go back to bed." I say and he stands up. I take his hand and we walk back to his bedroom that he has to share with Grace because we've yet to move into a bigger place. I cover him up and Ryan comes in behind me.

"Goodnight" I whisper to Ashton as I lean over and kiss his head.

"Goodnight mommy and daddy." He says and Ryan stands beside me and kisses his head.

We walk out of his room and Ryan wraps his arms around my waist. I tiredly lean into him and he picks me up so I wrap my legs around his waist. I lay my head on his shoulder and fall asleep.

A/n- ahhh sorry it's been forever.