You Can Find Me in the Club

Kamara deleted the dating app off over her phone. She had been on a string of dates lately that had all gone nowhere. She was starting to lose her patience with Cupid. She sighed and wet a napkin to cool her face and neck off. Then she flushed the toilet to pretend that she had been in the bathroom for a reason and headed back to work.

Her job was hectic as hell. Everyone was always running somewhere, except the patrons. The only people who came to dine at Foie Gras were incredibly wealthy and never moved faster than a leisurely gambit in their lives. But Kamara loved it. The wealthier and snobbier the guests were, the more her tips were. She averaged a cool $2,000 a week from only working four days. This gave her plenty of time to focus on getting her Master's degree and any other hobbies she chose to pursue... like finding a man.

Taylor, Kamara's boss snapped her out of her reverie. Literally.
"Excuse me, are you here to work or to daydream baby?" He said angrily, snapping his fingers.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I'm here to work."

He smirked. "Well good, because I have a 40 top coming in in about 20 minutes and I need you to go get the hostesses and set up the banquet room. NOW! Have fun darling!" Taylor turned on his heel and blew her sarcastic kisses.

Kamara stomped her foot. Fucking bastard, UGH! She thought to herself. Taylor was purposely trying to set her up for failure by not telling her at the beginning of the shift that she would have to serve 40 people at once all by herself! Whatever. She resigned herself to the job that had been given to her. I suppose I should've checked with the host stand at the beginning of the shift on my own anyway. Oh well. Time to make this money! She willed herself to be in a good mood. After all, the average guest at Foie Gras spent about $200. She was going to be swimming in money tonight.

"Let's go girls!" She beckoned to the hostesses, hoping to bring up their spirits as well. "I'm going to take good care of y'all tonight with the tip out!" That garnered lots of laughs and smiles.

After the 40 top had left and all of her sidework was done, Kamara was utterly exhausted. She had managed to upsell every guest in her party, and the total bill for everyone had came out to $20,000. She auto-gratted them, and they even tipped her above the 20%! Her feet were killing her, but she was leaving the building with respect from her coworkers and $6,000.

She dug in her purse and called her best friend. "GIRL!" She squealed into the phone.

"Bitch what?! Did you get some dick?" Diamond shrieked back.

"Oh my god, no," Kamara laughed.

"Bye, I don't want to hear it."

"Wait, with your rude ass! I wanna take y'all out tonight!"

"Are you serious bitch?" Diamond asked.

"Yes, I am! I had a huge party at work tonight and I wanna celebrate. Be ready at 12 bitch because I'm sending an uber to come get you! Ain't no designated driver tonight henty!"

Kamara laughed as Diamond started to yell in the background. This time, she hung up on her ignorant ass before Di had the chance to hang up on her first.

As soon as Kamara got home, she paid up her rent and utilities for the next three months. She lived in a modest one bedroom apartment, so her bills weren't exorbitant. That left her with half of the money she had earned that night to have a great time with.

First she turned on her shower to wash some of the grease and grime off from work. While the water got hot, she picked out a sexy outfit that she hadn't worn in a long time. It was black and gold--the color of her favorite football team--and tight. It showed a little cleavage, and was short but not too short. She couldn't have all her ass hanging out. She jumped in the shower and wet her hair so it would curl up. She had done the big chop 2 years ago, so her 4b hair only brushed the tops of her shoulders. After showering, she did her makeup. She opted for a smokey eye that would compliment her deep brown eyes and medium skin tone. She finished the look with dramatic falsies and a poppin' red look.