¤『why can't I be normal? 』¤

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I hate myself. They always told me to be normal. But, I disobeyed. Typical me. Now, I'm dreading every thought of it. I hate myself. My brain can't stop bleeding blue blood. My eyes can't stop the downpour. I can't stop hating myself. I thought being different was great, I thought it was something that you can wear on your chest with pride. I bow my head as my dark eyes recognize the floor beneath me. It's really hard to walk nowadays. I feel like I'm about to collapse any second. Even stars die you know? Being different is like being that bright star that you recognize as soon as you see it. It shines so bright that you can't ignore it. But then, it dies. Just like everything. But the problem is, aren't I too young to die? I'm a star that is yet to be born. I'm still just dust and rocks. Yet somehow, I'm considered different and I, somehow, hate that. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather die than be normal but the price that comes with abnormality is something that you can't get over. Being normal means that you don't have any worries outside of your solar system. But being different means more thoughts, more pain. You don't think about the planet's surrounding you or the solar system. You think about every little detail in the universe and how it was made. Your brain rots slowly as you try to figure out the meaning of existence when you could've just stayed normal and spared yourself from all the trouble.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°