Kiss you all over.

You felt a need for him today. A need to have his skin against yours and to feel his lips on your neck. Anything to make you feel alive. That's why you jumped on him as soon as he opened the door for you.

His mum and dad were away for the weekend for his mum's football coaching so he was alone in the house. He flung it open and allows his hands to drift to your waist while you instantly wrapped your arms around his neck and jumped. He supported you by holding under your thighs, carrying you through to the living room, where he plonked you on the sofa.

"Someone's eager?" He teased letting you crawl over his lap. "George, make me feel something, anything. I don't care what, just do something," you pleaded, kissing his neck hungrily.

He pulled down the waistband of your jeans to just past your hip, and making you take your shirt off. You lay exposed in his arms on the sofa as he kissed your hip all the way up your bare skin to the top of your head.
You weren't ready to go all the way just yet, but he would be the first person you called when you were.

He laid you down in your back, your head resting on the arm of his sofa. "Now stay here while I get changed. I'll get you a shirt too, before you ask," he said, climbing off of you and throwing a piece of your hair over your face as he left.

You smiled contentedly as you waited for him to come back down stairs, checking your nails and playing with your jeans.
He threw a t-shirt on your head and you pulled it off immediately, looking at him pull his own over his head. He really did have a killer body. You were so lucky.

"Movie?"

"I thought you'd never ask,"

//////////////

Halfway through the first Pitch Perfect and you were already staring into his sky blue eyes, telling him why you loved him. "You're kinda famous but you always have time for me, and even when you don't you make up time with days like these," you told him.

"You keep me grounded. No matter how big the band gets you're always the one to give me one kiss and bring me straight back into reality," he replied.

"Your eyes. Full of Prince Charming and brighter than my future. They're hot. We all know that the hottest fires burn blue, dear Georgie," you said, tapping his nose.

"Your lips. Perfectly shaped and the perfect colour. I love it when you wear a dark lipstick just to annoy me because you know if I kiss you you'll leave your mark on me,"

"Just as well I'm wearing some today then," you smirked back.
You kissed him lightly, your red lipstick staining his plump lips faintly. You giggled, rubbing it off with a slender finger before he grabbed your face and crashed his mouth to yours, more aggressively than you had previously. You took a breath and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue in, dominating your mouth and taking over your senses.
A couple minutes later he pulled away.

"Was that satisfactory for your kissing needs?"

"Eh, could do with a few more if I'm honest, G,"

"I was just getting started,"

—————————
I really love this chapter for some reason

Enjoy!!

xx