Tell me you love me.

You were nervous. What if he didn't feel the same way? You loved him and you knew that, but did he love you the same way? Did he think you were perfect like you did for him? If you didn't tell him soon, you'd regret it in the end. You just didn't expect it to slip out in the way it did.

You were at his house, being stupid as always. You were lying on the carpet for reasons that were beyond the two of you, especially when the comfiest sofa on the planet was behind you. The sun was coming through the window and it shone into his face, the rays of light bringing out the true blue in his eyes.

You faced each other, permanent smiles etched into your expressions. His hands were around your ribs, fingers tickling and teasing at your bare skin as your shirt was pulled up to just below your boob.
Times like this meant the most.

When you were just you.

It wasn't long before the two of you were cracking jokes and in hysterical laughter. He was tickling you and it made you kind of drunk in happiness. The jokes he was saying weren't even funny but tears were streaming within seconds.
"Hey y/n," George said, still giggling a little after your last joke.
"Why don't cows have feet?"

You thought for a second. "I don't know George, why don't cows have feet?"

"Because they lac-toes," he said proudly, laughs shaking his body.

You were hysterical. "THEY LACTOSE HAHAHAHAHA" you shouted and laughed at the same time, unable to control your fit of stitches. A smile was eminent on your face as your whole body shook with amusement, your head flung back.
"It wasn't even funny I'm just broken!" You exclaimed as you began to calm down, coming back to Earth and feeling George's arms snake around your waist.

"Oh god I love you," you blurted, wiping tears from your eyes. You stopped mid movement, realising what you'd said and stared at your feet.

"What's up?" He said, aware of your despair. "Let me guess the sky?" He finished off, lifting your chin with a finger.

"Y/n. I love you too. There's no reason to be ashamed, okay?" He said. He leaned in, lips meeting with yours swiftly. You pressed them together, desperate to feel this love he claimed he felt for you. Tingles filled your bloodstream and you gasped, his tongue slipping in in the short amount of time the you had parted to breathe.

"Come upstairs, my mum's in the kitchen and I don't think she'd appreciate us making out on the couch," he said, smirking and leading you to his room.

He sat on the bed on his knees, allowing you to straddle him comfortably. The kissing became more and more heated as his lips traveled from your lips, down you neck to your collarbone. He picked the first few buttons open so that you chest was exposed.
He kissed a trail over your breasts, leaving harsh love bites as you Payless with his hair and searched for his lips.

They found yours seamlessly, George falling backwards onto the bed and pulling you with him.

You made out more comfortably, lips never parted except for air. "God George, I meant it when I said that I loved you," you panted, out of breath from all the kissing. "So did I, y/n. I love you so," he grinned into yet another kiss.
All of a sudden, your phone rang. Your mum. You answered it, still a little breathy, but tried to act natural.

"Y/n can you come home within the hour please, I feel bad making Natasha look after you constantly," she ordered. "Of course mum - I was just wondering when I should come back," you breathed.

"Honey you sound out of breath. What's going on?" She queried, concerned.

"Oh- um, we were just having a pillow fight," you tried to sound convincing.

"Ohhhhh right. See you in a bit love,"

She hung up.

"Where were we again?" You smirked at your boyfriend before continuing the attack on his lips.

————————
ITS GETTING HOT. IN. HEREEEEEE.

I FEEL SO BAD FOR REECEYBOIII :( but I do see the others live in like 3 days AND I MIGHT MEET THEM TOO SJSJSOSJISAO

I ended up loving this chapter more than I thought I would.

I also can't update.

Enjoy!!

xx