Chapter 6

Next Morning - Jimin P.O.V

Hm ~ I flipped over now laying on my right side but suddenly I felt wet kisses on my collarbone trailing to my sweet spot ... I slowly opened my eyes to find Jungkook hovering over me and eating my neck like a hungry animal.

Jm "Y-yah Jungkook it's early in the morning"

Jk "I can't resist you ~"

He stopped and sat on my abdomen smiling at me,

Jk "So ya sleep well?"

Y "Yeah..."

Jk "Great haha"

He got off of me and I sat up rubbing my eyes ..

Jk "I'll be getting to work now .. start with cleaning my bedroom and do the laundry"

Y "Ok.."

He left my room and I could hear him exit the house .. I put on a shirt and some shorts since I was sleeping only in my boxers and started to do what I was told,

-

It was 8pm and I was just laying in bed playing on my phone I didn't relize but I was so tired I drifted off to sleep with my phone still in my hands turned off.

Jungkook P.O.V -

Y "Kitty I'm home ~"

It was 9pm right now and I didn't hear any movements or no reply .. I took off my tie and my outer coat leaving me in my belt, pants, and white collar shirt I went into his room and he was sleeping sloppy on the bed with his shirt lifted up a bit revealing his stomach, his hands and legs were everywhere and he was sleeping sideways.

Jk "Jesus how messy can this kid sleep?"

I unbuckled my belt and took off my pants and unbuttoned my shirt one by one while walking over to him I was finally left only in my boxers and climbed on the bed hovering over him.

Jk "What a beautiful view..."

I gazed at his plump lips and couldn't resist myself, I gently kissed him passionately and he kissed back surprisingly he opened his eyes a little and closed them back deepening the kiss by holding onto my neck ..

Jk "I need to take a shower will you join me?"

He just nodded and I smirked while trailing my hands down to his stomach and lifted up his shirt sliding it right off him, I licked his nipple until it was hard and trailed it down until I reached his pants.

Jk "We don't need this anymore ~"

I unbuttoned his shorts and slid them right off him leaving him in his blue boxers he sat up and went to the edge of the bed walking to the bathroom, and as expected I followed him from behind ready to pleasure him again. He opened the shower and set it on hot making the shower steam up quickly I smirked and pushed him inside and smashed my lips against his and forced my tongue into his mouth exploring every inch of his mouth not leaving one space untouched.

I felt his hands stroke my boxers which made a soft moan escape from my mouth he stroked faster and I bit his lip, he broke the kiss and crouched down sliding my boxers off and making my member spring out infront of him.

Jimin P.O.V -

I took his huge member into my hands and started to stroke him slowly he threw his head back moaning lightly, I stopped stroking him and he looked at me confused I smirked and wasted no time sticking his whole member into my mouth I almost gaged since Jungkook's member was too long which made Jungkook moan even louder .. I bobbed my head in and out at a fast pace.

Jk "Ahh ~ Ahh J-Jimin I-I'm about to c-cum"

I knew he was going to cum but quickly took his member out of my mouth making him stare back at me with an unpleased look.

Jk "Kitten you made a mistake"

I stood up but he pushed me back down making me land on one of the shower seats I looked at him and he grabbed one of my legs and put it over his shoulder to get a better chance of going deep into my hole, he then slammed his member in me without a warning and I screamed, He thrusted in and out fast and rough making me scream and moan his name out loud.

He was going deeper than he had ever before which made me loose control of what I was even doing anymore .. I was melting under the pleasure he was giving me and I didn't want him to stop, my walls were hugging his member very tightly as he thrusted suddenly his member got bigger signalling that he was going to cum.

Jk "J-Jimin I'm going to ..."

Jm "I a-am too Jungkook"

We both cummed and Jungkook was thrusting slower and then pulled out of me I breathed heavily and felt very sleepy Jungkook turned off the water and got out of the shower while wrapping a towel around his waist.

Jk "Come on kitten I wanna cuddle with you tonight ~"

I just looked at him and nodded while grabbing another towel and drying myself off before putting my clothes back on, me and Jungkook both got on the bed he pulled me and gripped me in his embrace and kissed my cheek.

Jk "Goodnight kitty ~"

End -