Chapter 10 (END)

Jungkook opened his eyes fluttering his eyes as his vision became more clear, He observed his surroundings finding himself alone in the bedroom.... He quickly sat up as his heart started to pound rushing out of bed going to the front door immediatly spotting Jimin with his suitcase and hand on the doorknob ready to leave.

Jimin wanted to stay but he had to visit his family and he also had a home so he couldn't just stay here forever he put his hand on the doorknob ready to leave but only to be harshly turned around by the shoulder as lips crashed into his kissing him roughly. Jimins heart shattered in the thought of this being the last kiss from Jungkook, Jungkook was out of breathe but didn't dare pull back.

Jm "Mmm J-jung-"

Jungkook continued as one of his hands slid its way onto Jimins wrist as the other cupped Jimins cheek, after some seconds they both pulled away from each other as a string of saliva formed between the two while separating. They both caught there breathe and smiled at each other; Jungkook pulled Jimin into his embrace and tightly hugged him goodbye.

Jk "I will miss you, could we maybe keep in contact?"

Jm "Sure... but now I have to take a plane to Seoul"

Jk "Seoul?! why are you going there"

Jungkook said as he pulled back looking at Jimin with pure sadness and shock that he heard this just now.

Jm "Well I want to visit my parents"

Jk "I-I see... H-have a safe trip okay?"

Jm "Haha don't worry about me Jungkook"

Jimin went on his tippy-toes and pecked Jungkook on the lips before backing up and waving goodbye as he went in the uber that was waiting there the whole time. Jungkook just chuckled and waved back leaning against the door frame as he watched the car disappear into site.

1 year later
__________________

Snapchat Notification - 1 Unviewed Snap

Jungkook looked over to his side to see his phone light up showing a nofication from snapchat, He was stuck with computer work but he decided to take a break and check what it's about, He saw it was from Jimin and his face immediatly lit up as he opened it to find Jimin's snap.