Chapter 8

Sorry For The Reupload
I didn't want to change the relantionship between Jikook so.. I J-hope you enjoy + Moan Audio 🔞

Word Count: 1080
_____________________

Jimin P.O.V

You know... I've always wanted to fuck Jungkook but he's always dominant. Today I wanted to fuck him and see how it feels his walls hug around my crotch.

Jk "Is there something wrong kitten?"

I suddenly flinched back to reality looking around finding Jungkook who was oddly staring at me.

Jk "Is something on your mind?"

Y "N-no master"

Jk "Hm ok then you could start by cleaning the bathrooms and tidy up the place"

He smiled tightening his tie and left the house, I looked around blankly and went to the bathroom.

Going from the bathroom to the kitchen I still thought about the dirty things I was dieing to do to him. I got done cleaning up and tyding up the place so I thought of getting ready for tonight.

Few Hours Later

I had the sex toys hiden in the drawers of my room, ropes ready to tie Jungkook up, and one thing that was missing was Jungkook himself. I quietly sat down and waited in patience for Jungkook to arrive at home.

More Hours Of Waiting..

I heard a car pull up on the driveway and I knew it was Jungkook I quickly grabbed the blindfold and stood infront of the door hiding the blindfold behind my back. Then Jungkook twisted the door knob and jumped a little seeing me so suddenly at the door infront of him.

Jk "Oh jesus haha kitty you scared me"

Y "Hi master ... Do you want me to take your coat off for you?"

Jk "Sure"

He spreaded out his arms, I went behind him and took the chance to quickly tie the blindfold over his eyes.

Jk "K-kitty what is this?"

Y "Don't worry master ... Just follow me"

His face suddenly went from confused to a wide smirk, guessing he was getting a idea of what I was about to do. I grabbed his wrist and pushed him into my bedroom making him stumble and fall onto my bed stomach first.

Jk "Yah! Wtf what if I hurt myself"

I slowly walked towards him and leaned next to his ear.

Y "Don't worry master ... I will return an apology"

I helped him sit on the bed still at the edge of the bed and started stripping him one by one. First ripping off his shirt and then sliding his pants off along with his boxers.

Y "Today daddy... It's going to be a little bit different"

He raised his eyebrows in surprise and flashed a wide smirk again.