Nba Youngboy: Im Done

You and Youngboy have been dating for 3 years now. I've been with him through every thing. Him having babies on me, cheating, EVERYTHING. But soon there will be a breaking point.

YN

I've been scrolling through my instagram , liking pictures. I was my room, waiting on Kentrell to come back. He went to go see his mom.

As I was I scrolling , a picture caught my eye.

Janiaaaaa_: Mines💍 daddy finally came thru 😙 @nbayoungboy

I ain't gone lie, that hurt my feelings. But now I'm just saying fuck a nigga! How do you lie about simple shit? It's time for me to leave that ass.

I simply folded all of his clothes and got all his shoes and belts, sitting it on the couch.

All of his shit will be waiting on him. I poured me up some Hennessy , sitting on the couch.

Nba Youngboy

" Man why the fuck you post that ? Delete that shit ", I said.

This bitch done lost her mine. I ain't trying to lose my girl over no bullshit. Man I love YN, but I can't stop fucking on other hoes.

" Oh , you don't wanna make wifey mad? Well why tf you over here trying to bust a nut nigga ? ", Jania said.

" Man , fuck you! ", I said , walking out to my car.

Fuck.

•••

When I got home, I noticed the door was unlocked . I walked in , seeing all my shit folded all neat n shit by the door and YN sitting on the couch.

" YN wtf you got going? ", I said.

" I'm done Kentrell. You so full of shit. All of the shit I've done for you & you have the nerve to be out with another bitch? A bitch you cheated on me with multiple times? You so full of shit. So I packed your shit, and you can go. Now leave. ", she said.

I really fucked up. Usually she throw my shit out & I know I can come back. But she really done this time.

" I love you baby. Man let me make it up to you, you don't mean that shit ", I said.

" I don't know what Love is anymore. Kentrell I'm done " , she said .