Dave East: Birthday Sex

For Dvddymanii

Mani

Today was me and my baby's anniversary and it was also his birthday. And  I am soooooo happy! We've really came a long way.

From fights, arguments, breakups, EVERYTHING!!! And we're still here.

Right now I was getting my hair done by his sister  and then I'll get dressed. For some reason he picked me out something to wear.

It his day & our anniversary, so I made him breakfast in bed & gave him his gifts.

" Soooo what you think y'all doing tonight?", his sister said.

" Girl the world may never know", I said, chuckling.

As she finished, I went upstairs to get dressed. As I got dressed, I looked at myself in the mirror. I was looking good asf.

Later that Day

Later that Day

Dave

I just picked up my babygirl. It's a nigga 25th birthday, but it's our third anniversary so it's all about my baby today too.

I got dinner set up in the hotel room I booked, balcony.

I'm already knowing she gone like it.

••

We just made it in the room and she been kissing me all the way up to the room.

" Baby you must be feeling some type of way? You ain't stopped kissing me yet", I said.

" I just missed you", she said, smirking, as she slid her dress down.

" Baby can we eat first?", I said.

Lord. This girl won't even let a nigga eat.

She just walked over to me and began rubbing on my area as she kissed me on my lips. I rubbed on her ass as I kissed her back.

She got down on her knees and unbuckled my pants and pulled them down as she seen my manhood sticking straight. She licked the tip first, then took it all in her mouth.

I was licking my lips, looking down at her, Shawty knows how to work that mouthpiece.

She started gagging on it, as I pushed her head a little further. I felt myself about to erect as she sucked on it.

As I nutted, she swallowed , getting up. I pushed her into the bed, and began kissing on her neck.

" I guess this is the perfect Birthday Sex huh?", she said, as she moaned.

Without any warning, I shoved myself in her, as I heard her little wimps. I stroke in and out of her , as I slapped her ass.

And y'all know the rest..

The end.

Hope you liked it ❤️