Ybn Cordae: Hickey Prank

A YN Imagine.

YN

I was bored since my boyfriend hadn't gotten home yet.

I go with the upcoming rapper, Ybn Cordae.

I hate depending on others, so I started doing YouTube to bring my own income in.

And that shit is hectic. So today I thought I should prank Cordae, since I haven't pranked him yet.

I decided to do that hickey prank since I've been seeing everybody do it and I wanna see his reaction since he has been gone on tour.

He just said he was 20 minutes away, so I gotta hurry up.

I put my hair in a ponytail, so it can easily be noticed.

I turned my camera on and started my intro.

" Hey Guys! It's ya girl YN and today imma be doing the hickey prank on Cordae", I said.

I started putting red lipstick on my neck and some on the top of my breast and then I started putting brown lipstick on top of the red.

" Well y'all they kinda look real. I know imma get Cordae ass tho", I said, as I looked in the mirror.

" Well let me go set this camera up", I said , as I walked in the living room.

I put the camera between two pictures on a shelf.

I put a thumbs up to the camera and then I sat on the couch, watching tv.

A few minutes passed by and I finally heard the door rattling.

And Cordae walked in smiling.

Lord please don't let this nigga kill me.

I'm too young to die.

Ybn Cordae

I walked in smiling at my babygirl.

I missed her pretty ass.

I hugged her , but I instantly pulled away when I noticed a hickey on her neck.

God be with me, because I'm about to fuck this girl up.

" What's this shit on your neck YN?", I said yelling.

" What are you talking about? And stop yelling boy ", she said, rolling her eyes.

" You know wtf I'm talking bout. Who put that shit on ya neck. Cuz Ian been here ", I said.

" I was flat ironing my hair, and I accidentally burnt myself that's it", she said.

" Hell nah. You don't just flat iron ya damn hair and put it in a ponytail. I know you. So what Lil nigga sucking on ya neck YN?", I said.

" Because I'm about to leave , real shit ", I said, as I started walking away.

Mane she on some other shit.

I started walking out the door.

I heard her ass running after me and yelling.

" BAAABY ITS A PRANK! Gotcho ass", She said, laughing.

She had the camera all in my face.

" Move that shit. Because I was really about to fuck your ass up", I said.

" Y'all he really mad sooo bye guys! Like comment and subscribe ", she said, she cut the camera off.

" Soooo do you want some head?", She said , looking at me.

" You know how to make me happy don't you?", I said smirking.

Sh better not try to prank me no more.

Because imma really fuck her up next time.

The End.