🌻Math tutor🌻

Hello👋🏼 idk why I ship them I was just tho (hummmm they look cute together) 😂😂😂
———————————————
NO ONES POV:
Class has ended and people have enough time to pack up there things or do home work and thats what Todoroki was
doing.

As the rest of his classmates
chats with each other he sat down at his desk doing the homework for math class, he was the type of person who didn't talk to others and when they did he would glare at them.He also didn't have many friends too. Todoroki was about to finish when a boy went up to him.

"Hey um I was wondering if you could lend me your math book plz?" He said scratching his head while smiling nervously.

He look up to see one of Bakugou's friends, he had yellow hair with a black strip that look a lot like The lightning bolt And had brown/ golden eyes that look like honey.
He didn't know his name at first but when Bakugou yell at him to hurry up he finely remember who he was, Kaminari.
He was the one who always "bombed" the test. ( if you don't know it's a inside joke between me and my math teacher and means you failed)

"Yeah sure just give it to me tomorrow after school ok". He said grabbing his book from is bag and giving it to him.

"Aww thanks man your a life saver" he ran out of class catching up with Bakugou and Kirishima.

Todoroki felt weird. He never let people borrow his things but this time he felt happy even tho he need the rest of the questions in that book but he didn't care and shrugged it off.

⚡️THE NEXT DAY⚡️
When todoroki enter school at 6:45am he saw Denki sleeping right next to his locker. He sighed and crouched down and gently shaking him to wake up.

"Hey wake up idiot!!" He said still shaking him until he woke up.

"O-oh hey Shouto what are you doing here this early at school?" He said nervously.

"I should ask you the same."
He said.

"Well I wanted to give your book back cuz I'll forget" he said while taking out his book out of his bag.

"Oh thank you" He said sitting right next to him.

They sat there in silence for 3 minutes until Kaminari said "Hey Todoroki can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah sure?" Todoroki replies

" It's kinda stupid but are you really good in math?" He said grinning.

"Yeah I am.... why'd you ask?" He said looking at him.

"well I though you would help me out.. my friends could help me but they don't want to and there they always making fun of me because I suck at math!"

"Your asking me to tutor you?"

"Yeah if you want I just figured cuz we're in that same class so I thought asking you!" He said with excitingly.

"oh I didn't know we were in the same class?"

"What I sit behind you!" He yelled sadly.

"Oh sorry I don't really like talking to other people that much"

"Oh it's ok... but you'll still help me out right?"

Todoroki sighed "Yeah sure why not"

⚡️Some hours later⚡️
The two were taking about when should they meet up and the both of them decided to meet at todoroki room after school and because it was early release they were able to Start early on denki's "tutoring"

⚡️early release⚡️
TODOROKI'S POV:
I can't believe I'm going to help that idiot! Why in the world would I. I thought to my self while I was going to my last class of the day.... Math.

I hope the lesson is short and we'ed have less homework to do.

Walking to my desk I notice kaminari did sit behind me, as I sat down and pulling out my math book when somebody taped my shoulder.

"Hey todoroki?"

I look back to see kaminari staring at me.

"Yes" I answered.

"So when should I go to your dorm?" He said whispering into my ear. For some reason I like how he sound and how he talks always made me smile just a little.

"At 5:30 if it's ok with you and if I'm going to tutor you, should at least come every day to my dorm" I said looking at him . He nodded and look away at the teacher and I did the same too. I turn around to the front of the class where Aizawa Sensei was. I never did like him he was always had that look in his eyes if he were dead or something.

"Ok class settled down we'er about to start so open your math books to page 345 and do problems 1- 59 all odds ok!" He said siting on this chair and reading a book he had in his besk.

The rest of class was boring and for the first time I actually hated this lesson I usually I like all the lesson but I guess today we a little slower.

As the day ended I want to my dorm and settled all my thing in my room and changed out of my uniform and I put on a black turtleneck and some khaki pants. I took out the my math book, putting it on my desk. I turn on my lamp I had and began doing my homework. I look at the time making sure I was done when he came.

⚡️15 min later⚡️
At this time I was reading a book when I heard knocking on my door. I got up and opened it to see kaminari standing there breathing heavily. He was wearing a black V-neck that was a little big on him and some gray sweat pants. His hair was Messier and wet.

" sorry I took a shower" he said smiling nervously.

" it's ok. Well let's get started" I said letting him enter my room.

I pulled up a second chair and placing it right next to mine.
He look at me with a smile from his stupid face.

" you can sit here" I said pointing at the chair next to mine.

As we say down I asked question about what he's bad at and Seems he really suck at math.

"Ok kaminari let's work on math home work we got today" I said while opening my book at page 345 and placing the book in front of us.

We work on some of the problems in the book and I even made him take notes.

"Kaminari so when you have a Punnet square you first want to do it to times the number Buy it by it self when it has a number next to it like ( 2 to the power of 5 so its 2•2•2•2•2 that equals 32)this is the main step for solving the rest of the problems, try this one (2x•3x2)" I said writing down the problem.

" but wait 2 dosent have a number" He said with tiredly.

" if you see a number the that one you always have to remember a number like that always has a 1"

This want on for 2 hours I was really tired and kaminari seemed done with every thing.

"Well kaminari lets call it a night ok tomorrow we can continue" I said crossing my arms.

Kaminari yawned "ok shoto" He said rubbing his eyes.

I was a little surprise he called me by my first name.

" goodnight kaminari"I said while I was putting away the chairs
"Goodnight Shouto" He said walking out of my dorm and shutting the door behind him.
—————————
Wow 1284 words!!!!! I promise most of the chapters will be shorter!!! Good bye👋🏼😭👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼