🌻feelings🌻

todoroki's POV
it's been almost 1 whole mouth tutoring Kaminari and it's been going *grate* I really the like Company, usually I'm alone watching tv or on my phone doing nothing.

But to day was different at school some girl named Kyouko Yu form a different class gave me a letter . I really hated when girls gave me letters, why couldn't they just go up to me and confess to me? It's not that hard but know in have to waste my time opening and reading a stupid letter. I sight and sat on my bed and stared to open the letter. "Dear todoroki I've need wanting to tell you some for a while but I'm so scared to talk to you so I'm writing this letter to tell you I love you, I fell in love with you sense when we both stared high school. So plz except my feels. If you do plz meet me behind the school at 3:15 pm! From Kyouko Yu."

I knew something like this was going to happen. I ripped it up the letter and I felt tired and took a nap.

Several hours later

I woke up to the sound of knocking at my door I quickly look at the time to see is was 5:30. I got up and rushed to the door to only see kaminari standing there. He was wearing a maroon colored sweater *that was too big on him* and with black sweat pants.

"Hey shouto!" He said

"Hey and what are you doing here I thought we'll meet up on school days?" I said question him.

"Well I thought maybe you wanted to hang out with me?" He said nervously.

"Oh ok it's fine with me?" I said letting him in.

"So what do you want to do? I said while siting in my bed.

"Well I thought you wanted to see a movie I bought at I the store! It's a new one that came out" he said showing me the movie .

" what's it about?"

"Idk but I heard it was really scary and because we have spring brake I can hind in my dorm until I'm not scared anymore!" He said smiling.

"Ok fine let's watch it"

" yes thx shouto-kun" said siting next to me.

I blushed at the fact he said my name like that.

After a while I set up the DVD player and began the movie.
during the first Scenes denki was already hiding under my covers and holding one of my pillows. I really didn't like scary movies not because they were *scary* but because they were stupid but I didn't tell denki how I hated scary movie and I also wanted to get close to him.

I was sitting on the floor and denki joined me and shared a blanket with me.

As the movie was coming to an end denki was scared to death.

" denki it'll be alright it's just a movie" I said rubbing him back.

" aw man thx but I'm still scared!" Denki said hiding his face.

"Well if you that scared you can stay over the night if you want.

"Really shouto!"

"Yeah don't worry about it and we're on brake so we don't have to worry about school"

After a while I decide we'd both sleep on the bed because I had nothing to sleep on and the dorms get really cold at night. I slept on the right so when I woke up I could be the first one out of the bed I turned around to see denki sleeping face. He looked so peaceful usually he so full of Energy  it was wired to see him like this. I grew closer to face and gently pressed my lips on him I quickly movie . " huh what are you doing what happened if he saw you?? Aa why did I do it? Do I like him..."

~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short but I'm so tired see