?explaining?

Hey everyone I'm sorry this is really Late!! I had lots of homework!!
——————-////
Todoroki's OPV
Gently opening my eyes, slowing turned my head to see the blonde still sleeping next to me. I quickly got up and clean my dorm from yesterday movie night.
After I was done I went to the bath room and took a shower.

NO ONES POV
Denki tossed and turned on todoroki's bed and eventually waking up. Denki sat up and looked around to find todoroki until he heard the sound of running water. He got up and look around his dorm, while looking around he saw a pink letter ripped up.

Denki POV
While looking round l saw a pink envelope ripped up. I knew it's not right to snoop around someones stuff but I couldn't resist the temptation, I pit up the letter and opened and read it. While reading i knew very well that this was a love letter but who's was it from. I saw another part of the letter in the garbage bin, I reach my hand down to grad it. I graded the last pace of paper I was about to read it until I heard the sound of running water stop. I quickly put the ripped up letter in the garbage bin and saving the last pace. I placed it in my back pocket.

When I done I heard the sound of a door opening. I turned around to see todoroki's half naked body. He was in very good shape, his chest and abs were well Toned I kept looking down, l blushed and turned around I placed my hands on my checks and tried to calm myself from blushing more.
I heard todoroki chuckle, I turned around again to see him crossing his arms and smirking.

"You like what you see?" He said looking right at me.

I felt my face heat up "hum-I hum" I wanted to say I didn't but in reality I did like it.

I saw him come closer I wanted to movie but I couldn't.
He grad my chin and rises it making me to look right at him.
I wanted to say something but nothing came out my mind was blank.

"Denki I been meaning to tell you some thing but I wasn't able to do it but now I ready... denki I love you"

After I heard that I felt my eyes widen I couldn't believe the Todoroki. The son of a pro hero and one of the top strongest students in our class Is confessing his love for me.

He slowly leaned forward to the point our noises were touching. I put my hands on his chest wanting to push him away but he placed his hands on my head making me to come closer to him. At this point our lips were barely touching, I could feel his warm breath on my face . I closed my eyes and slowly allowing him to continue.

We stop for air I look away I didn't know what to do! I don't know if I really like him and what about the girl I have to ask if.

"S-Shouto I need to tell you something, earlier this i was looking around your stuff and I know its not right but what about that girl who confessed to you?" I said

" oh you mean Kyouko Yu, I've got many letters from her and every time I said no and she with Katsuki and if I mess around with his girl I'll be goner" he making me sit on his lap. Both of us were confused on what to do and shouto was his half naked!
"Oh" said putting my head on his shoulder.
"Shouto what are we going to do now and what are we now?"

" I want to be more then your friend I want to be with you so will you go out with me?"he said

" i don't know what if people find out?" I asked
"They won't if they don't know" he said.

I sighed "ok I'll give you a chance." I said rolling off him and laid on his bed.

I saw him getting up and want to his dresser and pick out some clothes *finally*.

He pick out a white short sleeved shirt and some gray sweat pants I blushed seeing him get dressed .

After a while me and todoroki were in his room until he got a message from his dad about him having to go home and that meant I had to leave.

Todoroki walk me to my dorm and gave me a kiss on my check and said good bye.
————————-
I'm so sorry I was miss lots of home work "I'm still done with it" and i was getting lazy I promise this won't happen again and I only have 1 months of school left so yeah!! Maybe tonight or tomorrow I'll post another chap!!! BYEEE