Chapter 1

I have been living with my "condition" for, well, since I was 11. When I get really emotional I transform into either a half-human, half-plant or a half-human, half-animal. My life has always been an emotional rollercoaster so I've usually avoid people to prevent this from happening. It is honestly hard. It's really lonely, you can't interact with ANYONE unless it is completely  necessary. I live a really 'busy' life according to all my co-workers. 

I  choose one of the worst job since i shouldn't be interacting with people to much. I work at a Starbucks. Yup, a Starbucks, giving many people coffee. I usually just make the the coffee or latte or whatever is needed. I didn't want to work at like a fast-food restaurants. The stench of the grease and fake food is enough to trigger an abundance of emotions. 

"HEY ROSE!!" Tyler screamed from across the room 

 "Did I dose of again?" I said raising my voice a little bit since Tyler was walking towards me. Tyler was this tall muscular man who you would not expect to see working at a Starbucks. He had blue eyes and black scruffy hair. I mean he's a little cute but not for me. 

"Yup," Tyler chuckled "I need a cotton candy frappuccino and a chocolate croissant." 

"Who orders a chocolate croissant and a cotton candy frap?"

"Miss Harmony over there." He points to a girl with half-purple, half-pink hair. She has one crystal blue eye and a hazel green eyes. " Ooo, are you interested in her?"

"No, she just has pretty eyes. Thats all."

"Alright, if you say so. Anyways get the frap and croissant." 

"Okay."  I prepared and got every thing ready. I write her name on the cup. I look up to see what see is doing. Harmony is wrapped up in a blanket with her laptop on top of her knees. She looks so confertable, I could make her get up and out of the blanket. I walk over to her and hand her the chocolate croissant and cotton candy frappuccino. "Harmony, right?" She looked up at me and blushed a little  and then said

"Y-ya, that's me, Harmony." Her voice was soft and subtle. She was pretty cute. I chuckled. 

"So here you go, one chocolate croissant and a cotton candy frappuccino." I said handing her the food and drink. 

"Thanks" Harmony responded.  I turned around and started walking back to where I was supposed to be during a shift. "Wait!" She exclaimed grabbing my hand. 

"Can you stay for a little bit?"