The Promised Day: Part 2

-Envy's POV-

"ME!! That doesn't even make sense, I haven't gone through the Gate!" The Flaming Pony complained.

"That is true, buuuut they kinda had plans to kill someone you care about to make you want to perform human transmutation..."

"WHAT! B- But who-why-I just... WHAT!"

"Calm down Flaming Pony as much as I despise you the Pipsqueak seems to care about you so I won't let that happen." I responded bitterly.

"If you hate me so much, why care about what Ed thinks?" He asked, causing an obvious blush to spread across my cheeks.

"I-it's not important. Now then, we need to get to work on ways to find the midget."

"We should probably start heading towards Xerxes in the morning then."

"No." I said shaking my head. "You haven't met Dante, but I on the other hand had the pleasure of living with that hag. Her alchemy is...different, like a darker version of Hoenhime's. Not to mention the fact that she has the ability to see people through her alchemy, so there's no doubt she knows what we are doing." I explained. "We need to find him...now. Any ideas where he could be?" I asked.

"There are a few abandoned warehouses near central command, that's where The 5th Laboratory was. Remember?" I shudder at the thought of that place thinking back to the day I almost killed Edward. I remember hating myself for not killing him when I had the chance, but now I don't know how I feel. I still wish I had killed him but at the same time, I feel a different feeling. Maybe guilt? "What happened that night anyway? Fullmetal never turned in the report of that night." I shuttered again then sighed. I then sat down at the chair that stood before the now broken table, and began to tell him everything that happened.

-Flashback-

"My brother and I have been lying, stealing, cheating, and killing together for as long as I can remember. and now that we're in these suit of bodies we're being treated as humans for the first time, don't you see the irony? For that boy I will give you a parting gift. I'll tell you everything I'll tell you who made the Philosopher's Stone, and ordered us to guard this place - AUGH!" The head of the armor said as Lust pierced his blood seal with her Ultimate Spear.

"BROTHER!" The torso of the armor screamed.

"My that was a close call. Number 48 you should know better that to talk about things that don't concern you." Lust said.

"Well well wuja look at that, what's the Fullmetal Pipsqueak doing here?" I said, annoying the pipsqueak.

"Such a troublesome boy, how'd you find out about this place?" Lust questioned, breaking the armored head in the process."

"Brother? Brother! BROTHER" The armoured torso screamed, Envy's blade piercing it's chest.

"Quit your pathetic blubbering you idiot!" I yelled, stabbing the suit of armor on the ground. "You were trying to kill one of our most important sacrifices DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? You could have messed up the entire plan! What would we've done then, huh?"

"Tell me who you people are, what plan are you talking about? What do you mean when you say important sacrifice!" Ed questioned.

"On my, the Pipsqueak's raring to go I think I made it angry!" I said prevoking the worm.

"Don't call me 'Pipsqueak' again!" He yelled sternly.

"Then what would you prefer? Eh, Pipsqueak?" I asked. Edward kicked me but I dodged. "Whoa now! There's no need to fight, someone might get hurt ya know."

"This is a fight that you started!" Ed yelled, clapping his hand together. "So COME ON!" He yelled, his automail arm falling to his side. 

"Technical difficulties?" Lust asked causing Ed to shriek in annoyance.

"Lucky Me!" I yelled as I hit him in the stomach and lifted him by his braid. "You're fortunate your arm's broken, if not for that you wouldn't be getting off so easy." I said dropping him to the floor.

"Listen to me well boy." Lust said "Don't ever forget this, always remember we allowed you to live."

-Flashback End-

"Wow." Mustang said, his face quite hard to read. "Seems like it was quite the eventful night, huh?"

"Yup, which is why we have to find him." I said.

"Right, as I was saying about the warehouses. If they're hiding anywhere it would be in one of those. Now, let's go find Edward." Mustang said confidently.

-5 Hours Later-

"We've search almost all the warehouses, where is he!" I whined impatiently.

"We have three left, Envy, stop complaining!" He yelled back.

"Fine..." I grumbled, looking up to see warehouse B. "Lets go here next." I said.

"I-i don't know I thi-" I cut him off

"It wasn't a suggestion 'Flaming Pony', we're going here!"

"Alright fine..." He said using a key to unlock it. As we walked in we hear footsteps below us. "Shh! I think we found 'em." He whisper yelled

-Dante's Pov-

"LUST! They found us!" I yelled worriedly.

"What should I do with the boy?" She asked frantically.

"Hurry! Bring him upstairs."

"Don't.Even.Think about it." I heard a voice say through gritted teeth. ENVY!

"Congratulations you found us, but what you didn't know is that you're wasting your time. I sent your sister to get the boy."

"Really? Because last time I checked Mustang burned her to the ground." I heard another voice said.

"How did you get out!" I screamed impatiently.

"I let him out. Now if you'll excuse us we have somewhere we need to be." Someone who I assumed was Mustang said, before quickly exiting with Ed before I broke out of Envy's grip.

"NO!" I yelled.

"Oh I'm sorry 'mother' was he important?" He said mockingly "Such a shame you'll have to let Father down...again. Well I should be going soooo, Bye?" He said again before following them out the door.