Chapter 2| Beautiful

{Newts pov.}

When the box opened we expected the greenie to be another boy, but we were all shocked to find out it was a girl.

"A girl?" I say as I go in the box to receive all of supplies.

Everyone seemed shocked, and the fact she was unconscious made the situation more surprising. "A girl?" Alby says loudly as he pushes past most of the girls.

"Maybe there was an error." Minho says.

"First Thomas gets sent up and then a girl? He has to have something to do with this." Gally says, and everyone nods in agreement.

"No no no let's all shucking calm down okay?" Frypan yells.

"Newt take her to the home stead we'll wait till she wakes up." Alby orders me.
I nod and lean down to the girl and go to pick up the girl, but I feel a liquid on my hands from the back of her head... blood. "She's bleeding!" I say to the crowd of curious faces.

"Is she dead?" Asks Chuck.
"What if wicked put something in her head, we should kill her." Gally says.
"Check her pulse" Alby tells me. I do she's fine. I give a thumbs up. I get a good grip of her and hand her unconscious body to Minho. When I get out of the box he hands her back to me.

I carry the girl to the homestead, and decide to put her in my bed until she wakes up. I grab a rag and put it to her head to stop the bleeding. While I'm doing this I get a really good look at her since the first time I saw her, and I have to say, she's beautiful.