Chapter 3 | Lamp

Could you guys tell me how you think this story is going? I might just give up on this if you guys don't like it.

{y/n pov.}

"Y/n! Y/n! Wake up it's me... It's Newt. We should get out of here." An unknown yet familiar voice says to me. That's when I wake up. I'm in somebody's bed in their bedroom. Where am I? I get out of the bed and walk toward the door. I'm about to open the door when somebody else opens it before me.

"Your awake." Is all the blonde boy says to me. His voice sounds familiar but I don't know who he is. Or anything for that matter. I don't even know my name?

"Where am I? And who are you?" I ask, and shudder at the sound of my voice. It's like I've heard my voice for the first time.

"I'm Newt and this is the glade." He says. But wait Newt.. that's very very familiar. MY DREAM. I panic, and I grab the nearest object, which turns out to be a lamp, and smack him in the head with it. I must of been kidnapped, and I need to find an escape.

I walk down the stairs and outside, and when I get outside I'm surprised to see tall walls with ivy, and I see a field of boys working and gardening. Where the fuck am I? All I remember is being in a box, and a strange dream I had. Now I've knocked out a british boy with a lamp and I'm clueless on where I'm going.

Somebody must of noticed that I was awkwardly just standing in front of the terribly built house with a lamp, so they came over to me.

"Greenie? Are you alright?" A scarily buff Asian says to me, and I panic again and start running. I run into the woods, I'm going to escape these kidnappers.