Chapter 4| Run

{y/n POV.}

I run as far as I can, and I stop at y'all tree. I drop the lamp and start climbing up and up and up. It wasn't long for the Asian boy and a group of other boys is at the bottom of the tree searching for me. "Greenie!" They'd yell. What does that even mean? One of the boys picks up the lamp. "Why is there a lamp in the woods?" The boy asks. "She's close!" The Asian kid says. They luckily walk past the tree I'm in and keep walking.

I sigh in relief and sit back, that's when the blonde british guy, Newt I think it was.. walks past the tree. He has a bruise on his head, and obviously he's stressed about this situation. "Minho!" Newt screams. "Yes?" The Asian boy comes out from the trees. "Have you seen her?" Newt asks. "She ran into the woods with a lamp  and we can't find her" Minho states. "What's up with your eye?" Minho asks. "Did she hit you ? ... with the la-" Minho starts but is cut off by Newt "let's just find her". At that very moment the branch I was in starts cracking, I try to move but it's to late. I crash to the ground with the branch. Shit.

Minho and Newt look over in surprise. "Please don't hurt me" I plead as I stumble to my feet. "Where am I?" I ask. "Calm down greenie." Minho says. "It's not greenie! It's y/n! Call me y/n!" I scream. They look pretty startled for kidnappers. "Did you people kidnap me?" I walk over to Newt. I notice he has a knife in his pocket. "No we didn't kidnap you. The box brings us all up and we're part of some experiment. It's crazy actually-" I reach for his knife, but Newt blocks my hand and grabs my arm. "We arnt going to hurt you!" Newt screams. "I need to get out of here." I say and I aim for his knife again. "Stop y/n!" Minho grabs me and they hold me up against a tree. "Please." I plead. "Just come with me. You need some rest." Newt says.