2. Characters

This is a just some basic information on our characters so you can always go back here if you are unsure or confused about someone. You are more that welcome to send me a message if you find that there is no information on a character or you simply find it lacking.

Also I won't give you pictures of the characters because I personally prefer to have my own picture (totally made up) of them. But if you really want pictures I guess I could find some for you, but I won't put them in the story. (There might be pictures of animals tough... hehe)

· Azalea is our main character, at the beginning of the story she is 8 years old and later on she will start of at 17. She is a wild young woman with a strong need of freedom. She has long golden hair and very blue eyes with some brown speckles in them. Because of her appearance and name she has acquired some nicknames; her father calls her Flower, because Azalea is a beautiful flower that can be found at least in most parts of Europe. Her friends call her Blue because of her eyes and the people who don't know her personally usually calls her "The girl with the golden hair."

· Justiana is Azaleas mother, she was 17 when she gave birth to her firstborn, Septimus, and 19 when Azalea came along (this means she will be around 36 when Azalea is 17.) She has Brown eyes and dark blond hair, all in all a beautiful woman.

· Quinterius is Azaleas father and was 22 when Septimus was born, 24 when Azalea was born (about 41 when Azalea is 17.) He has Blue eyes and brown hair. With broad shoulders and a sharp face most women chased after him in his young days, not to say they didn't when he got older... Quinterius is a well-known Centurion, he was only 23 when he got the position and has taken well care of it.

· Septimus is Azaleas 2 years older brother, he has his mother's brown eyes and his father's dark hair, combined with his father's strong masculine appearance it would be an understatement to say he was popular with the ladies. He is a solider in training and hopes to one day take over his father's position.

· Marus is 23 years old and the son to Quinterius best friend. He is a tall and well-built young man with a handsome smile. He, just like Septimus, wants his own father's position as a Centurion. 

· Didilla is one of the slaves that works in the villa and has a close relationship with Azalea.

· Maximus is Azaleas black stallion.

·         Davius is Azaleas Roman Molossus dog

· Davius is Azaleas Roman Molossus dog.

·         Davius is Azaleas Roman Molossus dog

Also if there is any misspellings or the likes of it, you are free to tell me. I'm Swedish so obviously English is not my native language, I also have dyslexia so I take all the help I can get, but if you believe it's just something that happened by accident just leave it. (The language through this "chapter" and the first should give you enough of a "taste" of my abilities)

Last thing, this is the first time I actually try writhing something so feel free to give e feedback on how and what I write, I hope you enjoy it <3