Special Dares, episode 1! XD

Gris: And... we're back~!

Gris: Now let's get this started!

Gris: And let's hope it doesn't get too messy around here...! (=_=)

Gris: And... the first dare to be eliminated is...!

Gris: The dare to the Philippines!

Kankuro: Really? We're going to the Philippines?

Gris: -Bends down, and starts rummaging for who knows what.- Yep. Better pack your bags.

Gris: -Goes back up, and puts on a yellow flopy summer hat, and sunglasses.- cuz it's gonna be a wild ride!

Gris: Oh, and....

Gris: Just a word of wisdom. Since today's month is February, it means it's gonna be a Cool Dry Season, time.

Everyone: Huh?

Gris: And do be careful of the animals. They have unusual ones. Not to mention the plants too.

Gris: .... And some saltwater crocodiles~! (;3)

Everyone: WHAT?!

~Timeskip, brought to you by Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid; Kanna Kamui's Fancy Flying! (I'm not sponsored by them! And all right's goes to the owners!)~

Gris: -Takes a deep breath in...!- AND WE ARE HERE!!!!!!!!! IN THE PHILIPPINES; BAGUIO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pilipinos (AKA, Filipinos or Filipinas, people of the Philippines): ?!?!?!?!?

Everyone: -GROANS!!!!!!!!!-

Gris: And what's the matter with y'all? Come on! We're in the Philippines for crying out loud!

Gris: Crystal clear seas! Unusual, and rare, plants and animals that you can't find anywhere but only in the Philippines! Not to mention all the good food they have!

Gris: And don't worry. Their food ain't THAT spicy. I looked it up, and it said that the cusines aren't that hot. It's actually a lot more milder than other Asian country's cuisines.

Shimon: It's more like... (-_-;;;💢)

Tenma: HOW COME YOU'RE NOT FREEZING HERE?!

Gris: Dude. It's like 26.6°C Or 22°C-or possibly lower-here. (-.-)

Rokuro: YEAH, BUT HOW COME YOU AREN'T SHIVERING LIKE THE REST OF US?! ESPECIALLY IN THAT THIN JACKET!!!

Gris: (|3)......................................................

Rokuro & Shimon & Seigen & Tenma: WHAT'S WITH THAT LOOK?!

Gris: (|3).................................................................

Gris: I believe I don't remember telling you guys about this, but... there was this one time....

Gris: I wore a jacket during a... I believe 20°C or a bit higher, on that day -but I don't remember-. When I was going to school

Everyone: (=_=) (O_o?!)..............................

Everyone: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!