(Late!) Christmas Special!

Subura: (Slides in by using a wheeley chair (whatever it's called))

Subura: Yo~! My apologies for the delay, I was wondering if anyone else wanted to ask or dare the Sousei no Onmyo cast, so I waited a bit longer. But it seems there is only a bit of request as it's already February, soooooooo.......... asks and dares have been officially closed for now!

Subura: And just a quick heads up! This is a Christmas themed special so it's all Christmas-related requests!

Subura: And sooooooo! Without further ado! Here are the requests! (Takes out 3 letters and opens them.)

Subura: From, @Lonlin_Han!

"RokuBeni kiss under mistletoe or sexy Christmas outfit for Benio to wear to seduce Rokuro fufufu~"

Subura: Hmmm...... let's go with the mistletoe. As surprises are the spices of life.

Subura: Next is from, @WeionaMikaelaNotario.

"Make mayura and shimon kiss underneath the mistletoe while Seigen is watching😏"

Subura: Aiiiiiiiii............ I really hate mistletoes..............

Subura: And the final request from, @Kauro-san.

"Could you add keiji and sayo chan to the dares and make them tease shimo"

Subura: Sure! In Christmas-style! Let's get the mistletoe shenanigans underway! Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho!!!!!!!!!!! Santa Claus is comin', to tooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Horrible screeching singing abilities)

~Time-skip by Lord Fluff-Fluff!~

Benio & Rokuro: (Chatting, and then somehow got into a small argument like a cliche couple.)

Subura: (Hovering above the two while wearing a ninja outfit, ties a mistletoe above their heads and scurries away without being noticed.)

Benio: (Catches something from the corner of her eyes, and looks up to see... a freaking mistletoe.)

Benio: (Flushes bright red and freezes while trying to point at the bright plant, hanging above them.) R-R-R-R-R-R-R-Rokuro................!!!!!!!!!

Rokuro: Huh? What's up Benio? This really isn't like yo...u.... (Looks up to where she is pointing at.)

Rokuro: URK! (Realization hits him hard, like a meteorite hitting out of nowhere.)

Rokuro: H-How......? I was being very careful about avoiding every mistletoe in the houseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benio: (Fluster and red.) M-Maybe this is all Subura's idea......

Rokuro: Perhaps it's that head exorcist whity-tighty guy......... (Sighs)

Rokuro: Well... since it's Christmas..... and New Year is coming, maybe we should kiss underneath the mistletoe.

Benio: (Blushes even brighter.) I-If you're... okay with that... then I don't... mind....

Rokuro: (Thinking to himself at how cute Benio is.) If you're okay with it, then that's fine with me....

Benio & Rokuro: (Slowly moves closer to each other while looking at each other's eyes.)

Rokuro: Benio, meeting you is the best thing, so let's put the whole Miko stuff behind and forget about the Kegares.

Benio: ... yes...!

Benio & Rokuro: (Grasps each other's hand and kiss underneath the mistletoe.)