Meeting the Parent's--P.P

Requested by anon on Tumblr.

"Hey, Peter" You bounded up to your, as of two and a half months ago, boyfriend, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Hi, (Y/N). How did the physics test go?" He pulled a couple blue, three ring binders out his locker, and crammed them into his already overcrowded backpack. You thought about it for a second whilst amusedly watching Peter try and fit the last binder into his bag.

He noticed your lack of answer, and looked up at you. "Can you, er.. help me?" You nodded, muffling your laughter, then preceeded to answer. "Well, there was this one question, I think it had something to do with shrodinger's cat, but I got distracted by thinking about cats. Then I started thinking about Mr Pepper, you remember him? Well, then I got sad and I had to move on. Seriously!" Peter's face contorted from one emotion to another, understanding, sympathy, and downright disapproval, mixed with a high level of amusment. It looked incredibly like he wanted to both laugh at you and give you a hug all at once. You stepped away from his backpack, everything (just) fitting, and rubbed your hands on your thighs as you stood up straight.

"I'm sure the rest wasn't so bad? Not worse than being reminded of your dead ca-" "Mr Pepper might not be dead, we don't know!"

Peter clearly sensed the sudden stubborness that took a hold of you, and decided to completely drop the subject.

"So, umm, do you have.." He scratched the back of his head awkwardly, whilst you just looked at him expectantly "Do you.. want to, hang out, we could study! Or not study..read?" Peter looked at you hopefully. "Sure I'm fr- Oh damn, my dad's actually back from this big buisness trip tonight, I'm supposed to be home to greet him and eat dinner, sorry Pete" "Oh, don't worry, mabye tomorrow? Or the next day? Or the next day? Or the-" "I get it, I'll call you tonight?" You shook your head fondly, looking up at Peter.

He gave you a quick kiss, as you were still on school grounds, said goodbye, and made his way with his dangerously close to snapping backpack securley on his back.

Just as you were passing Delmer's, your phone rang. You picked it up, quickly chewing and swallowing the remaining bit of chocolate in your mouth. "Hi dad, what's up?...Oh.....yeah no that's fine!......Does mum know?..... Ok well when do you think you'll be back?... Ok, dad, can't wait to see you! Bye" The line made an obnoxious beeping sound, that muffled when you placed it in your pocket.

Your dad was going to be home later than expected.

As soon as you walked in to your house, you placed your drastically lighter backpack by the coat rack, where you hung up your coat, and kicked of your shoes. "Hey, mum, I'm home!" "Hey sweetie, Dad'll be home late, so you should grab a snack if your hungry cause dinners going to be late." "I'm fine, I had some chocolote on the way home. I'm going to my room, is it ok if I invite Peter over?" "Sure honey, you could ask him to stay for dinner, I'd love to meet the boy you've been spending all your free time with" "Sure, I'll ask him" You ended the conversation, with red tinted cheeks, as you made your way to your room, speed dialling Peter as you went.

"Hi (Y/N), thought you wouldn't call till tonight, everything alright?" Peter asked casually, jumping to conclusions. "Everythings fine" You jumped onto your bed, belly first, kicking your legs in the air, "Dad won't be here till later, you can come over?" Peter's excited voice rang through "Ok, I'll be right there!" He hung up, leaving you wondering if the conversation was really over, mouth opening and closing like a fish and brows creasing, when there was a light tapping on your window.

You slowly creeped over, a small incling as to who it was. Your suspicions were correct, as you saw a red a blue suited man on the other side of your window. He clumsily fell through the window, landing with a tiny thud, in a pile of dirty clothes. "I love that you're Spider-Man! It's amazing!" He just chuckled at your amazement and wonder, finally collecting himself.

He had never been in your bedroom before, so he stood for a few seconds, looking around at everything that indicated immediately that it was your room. "When will your parent's be home?" "Parent, mum's downstairs doin' something, she suggested you stay for dinner? It's spaghetti?" You looked at him, taking in his slightly panicked expression.

He looked baffled, staring at you for a couple second straight "I..meet parents" He squeaked, shuffling on his feet, and ringing his mask in his hands. "Well, yeah, Pete. You had to meet them at some point anyway, what better way to do it than in spandex." You joked, trying to lighten his mood. "I.i mean what if they don't like me (Y/N), or they tell me to break up with you! I don't want to break up with you! Ever! Your Par-" You cupped his face, stroking his face delicatly, and admiring his features in the evening light "Neither do i. We're not going to break up, nor are they going to not like you. That's impossible. Your the most lovable person in the world, I mean.." You paused, "I, I love you, right?"

It took a second for it to settle in, but once it did, Peter did a double take at you. "Y..y..you love me? You? Me?" An unbelieving smile took over his face, and you just rolled your eyes at his recognition. "I love you, Peter Parker" You bit your lip.

"I love you (Y/N)(Y/L/N)" He untucked your grasp on your lip with your teeth, and looked you in the eye. Your breath hitched, as he leant closer.

His eyes focused soley now on your lips, but flickered to your eyes just as he kissed you. Your hands fell from his face, instead grasping at his waist, holding onto him like an anchor. You pulled away, brushing your lips together slighlty, still so close you could feel his warm breathe kissing your lips. "I love you, my parents will love you too, though hopefully not in the same way." Peter laughed, and you kissed him again. His hands were on your hips. They dug into the grooves, rubbing and pinching.

A couple hours later, and the front door slammed shut. Peter immedietly tensed on your bed, where he was going over his English homework. His eyes locked on yours. He dropped his pencil, and jumped up. "Umm.. I can't....Will they like me? You're sure they want me here?" He paced back and fourth, fingers twirling, gripping his sweater and running through his hair, in that order. 

"You can do this. Remember when I met Aunt May? I was terrified 'cause I know how much she means to you, but I realised that whatever happend, no matter how much I wanted her to like me, It doesn't matter. As long as you like me. You can do it, I know you can. Not only are you Spider-man, your The Amazing Peter Parker. And I love you for it."

Peter grinned, wrapped you in a hug, and detached from you only when your mum called up to you. "You ready?" "Sure, umm, you'll still love me after they reject me, right?" You laughed as you made your way down the stairs with him following close behind. "They're not going to reject you, but I'll think about it." He pinched your waist, then grabbed onto your hand, holding it with a death grip. You squeezed it.

"Mum, Dad this is Peter. My boyfriend."

He squeezed back.

(A/N) This is a cute concept, and I enjoyed writing it and tried extremely hard to be slightly creative with it. Hope you enjoy it. Have a lovely rest of your day <3