House--P.P

You huff as you push the last -mostly empty- box into the corner of the empty room to be dealt with later. A stray hair flops into your vision and you push it away, just for it to fall back in place.

Overjoyed, an emotion that you'd felt a lot recently. As it turns out, being happy is absolutely exhausting. That and moving house.

Looking around, you notice a severe lack of your boyfriend. You almost sigh in relief, it's been a long day and you really need a rest from his hyper mood. He'd been on cloud nine since you'd signed the lease to your new home that sits snuggly in the suburbs of New York. In fact, he hadn't slept much since then, surely he must be running out of energy soon.

Thinking of the devil, he enters the carpeted room whilst rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Hey (Y/N)" Peter ambles up to you and slings an arm around your shoulder, effectively pulling you into him. He nuzzles his head in your neck with a quiet moan that you think is from exhaustion. His floppy brown hair tickles your chin and you consider pushing him away but you banish the thought when he lets another sleepy groan escape his pursed lips that gently brush against your skin.

"Hey Petey" He just grumbles in response, pushing further into you. His arms wrap loosely around your waist as he slouches against your body.

"Never thought I'd see the day you ran out of energy. C'mon, we can go have a nap then order Chinese takeout when we wake up?" Peter grumbles again, this time in a more affirmative tone. You accept the tired mutter as a yes.

Peter's arm falls from around you and he rights his position slightly. He lifts an arm to stifle a yawn as he starts to fumble his way over in the direction of the bedroom.

"You all right?" Peter has come to a stop in the hallway that leads to the bathroom and two bedrooms.

"Which one is it?" You laugh as you guide him into the right room and undress him. You know he can sleep in anything, he's slept in his Spider-suit enough times to prove it, but you don't want him sleeping in jeans. He mumbles quietly and incoherently to himself as you busy yourself with taking his legs out of the holes.

"Thank you I love-" He trails off, clearly too tired to finish his sentence.

You climb in next to him and wrap him up in you. His head rests on your chest, his favourite spot, whilst his arm gets thrown carelessly across your stomach. You smile softly down at him and start running your hand through his hair. "Your welcome, sleep well love"

When you wake up to the moon shining in the window opposite the mattress strewn lazily on the floor, Peter is still asleep. His muted snores covered by the sound of the odd car zipping down the road. You sigh contentedly whilst you watch Peter's peaceful face. His face already looks happier, even in sleep.

An owl hoots, a horn beeps and music booms. But inside the unmade bed, silence blankets the companions that rest in complete tranquility.  

<3