1: Apology Letter

Tord's metal fingers drummed nervously on his desk, an empty piece of paper sitting in front of him, daring him to write to them. To write an apology, to try to gain they're friendship again.

To gain his friendship back. To gain the ability to laugh with them again, to laugh with him.

God, how badly he wanted to write to them, how he wanted to hear his voice again, how he wanted to watch movies and forget about his problems with them.

But he didn't deserve to talk to them, to talk to him. He ruined it with one selfish action, and multiple selfish words.

"Ha! No! Friends? What would I need friends for when I have this!? I'm unstoppable!"

Tord flinched. He didn't deserve they're friendship. He sighed, running his hand over the undamaged side of his face, metal fingers still drumming nervously on the desk. Maybe he should write, maybe it would fix everything.

That was unlikely, but it lit a small spark of hope in Tord. He grasped the pen with his right hand, -His normal hand- and began to write.

The only sound in the room was the pen against paper as Tord wrote, and his occasional sighs. Once finished, he set the pen down "Maybe.." He folded the paper, placing it in the envelope, then closed and sealed it. "Maybe this will fix everything.."

                                                                           ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Edd sat, Ringo in his lap and eyes glued to the TV screen. The movie, Insane Zombie Pirates From Hell 4, one of Tord's favorites. The movie wasn't the best, but it reminded him of Tord. He mssed the horn headed Norwegian, despite not wanting to admit it. He tried to kill them, so why should he miss him?

But, he admitted, he might have had small feelings for the Norski, but those feelings were gone. When Tord came back in the end, Edd realized his feelings for his horn headed friend had fading, and he only thought of him as a friend.

Nothing more.

There was a soft knock at his door, Edd reached over to grab the remote and paused the movie, a small smile spread across his face when he realized it was at Tord's favorite part.

Edd had been so wrapped up in his thoughts that he hadn't realized. He picked up Ringo and gently set her on the couch, stroking her soft fur for a second, before getting up to answer the door.

The door swung open with a small creak, and as it opened Edd just managed to catch a glance of someone turning the corner of the hallway. Someone in blue and red.

Edd looked down and immediately saw the letter lying on the ground, he crouched down to pick it up. The letter was in slightly ruff shape, wrinkles scattered everywhere as if the writer had gently clenched and unclenched the note multiple times.

'To Edd Gould'

Edd stepped backwards into his apartment, confusion and curiosity spreading through him. Who would send him a letter?

He walked back to the couch and resumed his earlier position, the second he sat down Ringo climbed right back onto his lap. Edd pet the pretty cat behind her ears for a moment, before his curiosity got the best of him. He had to find out who sent him the letter.

Carefully opening it with slow, gentle movements, he managed to get the slightly crumpled piece of paper out. The paper was folded over a couple of times, and had a yellow-brownish tint.

He, without hesitation, unfolded the note, letters written in pen in being exposed. Edd began to read the note, chocolate brown eyes trained on the paper.