I'm Dead, Over, and Over, and Over Again

Prompt:

You wake up every morning and you know you are going to die. Yet you keep waking up?

>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Monday: I wake up this morning in a 70 year old mans body. As usual I get ready for the day as if nothing is going to happen but I know something will. It happens every day. Yet why do i keep waking up?

I will die again today.

I go on for this mans life for his as if nothing is wrong. But then it hits me. Another heart attack. I call 9-1-1 yet again. But alas it is to late.

Back in to slumber I go.

Tuesday: Today I wake up as a 13 year old girl. She has a family, she has a life. Why does she have to die today?

As usual I carry on as the day progresses. Her mother and father are distracted as she crosses the street without looking.

The car comes along faster than you think.

I return to the darkness.

Wednesday: Now I'm a young 20 year old man going to work. I have this urge to text on my phone and as I do I run a red light.

My head rams into the steering wheel,

and everything goes black.

Thursday: I've been kidnapped as a 27 year old woman

then a man comes in I'm cut, and punched and whacked and finally the man plunges a knife into my heart.

Back into the darkness I go.

Friday: I'm the man from last night i catch a glimpse of a cop, I hear a gun fire.

And its dark.

Saturday: I should probably tell you what I am. Right? I'm a death angel. I wake up in a new body everyday but not just any day, the day you die. So you don't feel the pain of death, I do, and it happens every single day.

I'm dead,

over,

and over,

and over again.