"See, Adorable!"

Warning: blood, gore, torchere?

<><><><><>

Today I'm doing the most normal thing I can with my girlfriend. We're doing on a date.

Well, what kind of date you might ask? Probably the most normal thing ever, for us.

We're on a killing spree.

You know like when you finally kill off all of the hostages you've kidnapped and kept in a creepy warehouse! It's our favorite thing to do together!

>>>3rd person P.O.V<<<

Jace glances at the tide-up hostages then to Cherry, his girlfriend.

He grabs a hostage the starts dragging them over to Cherry.

"NO!" The hostage screams with a cracked voice, "Keep me away from that EVIL CREATURE." Jace drops the hostage on the ground in shock.

"What? How can someone say Cherry is evil? She's the most precious soft little soul!" Jace exclaims.

Cherry looks up from the rusty knife she was plunging into a mans chest. She turns around with her head tilted and knife that's dripping blood still in her hand. She wiped the blood off her face and smiles. "YEAH, IM ADORABLE!!!" Then goes back to tearing the limbs off of the surprisingly still alive man.

Jace looks down at the hostage he dropped and starts dragging him again. " See, adorable!"