The Youtubers' War (The US MEA Conflict)

Prolouge (Date July 4 2021 (2 Years after World War 3 Ended)

Felix's(pewdiepie) POV

 Sacramento International Airport

I am Waiting for 6 other youtubers for Anthony's Party.Then i Heard a Cessna arrived.It was them.Its Tobuscus(Toby Turner)Maxmoefoe (Max Stanley) Nigahiga (Ryan Higa) Ray William Johnson,Matthew Santoro(He went back to canada after the War) and the annoying(not) Shane Dawson. "Wassup Guys Lets go to my Brand New Car"I said as they followed me to my Auris. "Yeah Where are we going, Pewds?"Shane asked"To Anthony's House AKA The Smosh Headquarters.Anthony and Kalel plus Ian and his girlfriend Melanie is throwing a party.Plus Anthony's Adopted Daughter named Ellie is there."I said . "Yeah But where is Marzia?"Matt said "She is the first guest on the party because she is bored"I said.We then drive to the house couple of minutes Later.

Anthony's House (12 Noon)

I parked my car up front the house."Ok We are here guys. Plus its not crowded."I said as we went to the house."Hiya Guys Come on in"Kalel said as we went in to the house.The group is greeted by Anthony, melanie , Marzia Ian and Ellie(Anthony's Adopted Daughter.Anthony and Kalel are now married but cant have kids due to some issues).Then while the guys are talking, i sat down to watch the news, it said, "Middle Eastern Countries unite,US Army in the Middle East Kicked out" and "President Joshua assasinated,Vice President Howard is now the President".Then i just turn off the tv and drink some Kool Aid

Later (5:00 PM)

Anthony's POV

"That would be $50 Sir"The Pizza Delivery Boy said as he gives 3 Pizza Box and 2 Coca Cola Zero and 3 Good Humor Ice Cream.Then the Party started.I tune in to some good music in the boom box."Enjoying the party Guys?"I asked "Yeah Dude."Max said as he drinks soda.Then The power went out and come back again. "Whoa what is that?"Melanie asked."Nothing Lets Countinue Par Tay"Ian said as we countinue to party.

The Next Day

Until the End of the Party(Which is 3 in the Morning), We didnt sleep.Then we woke up to see 100(It look like 100)C130s Dropping Battalions of Soldiers."Guys Wake up!" I said as we run outside."We must stay indoors , fortify the house stack up on supplies and inventory the Weapons."Ian Said as we went inside.