Chapter 4:The 2nd Liberation and the Death of Jabar's Right Hand

5 days later

Resistance Headquarters

Ian's POV

"Okay I need 200  Men  and 20 Tanks.in this Assault.We Will Liberate Oregon.Intel shows Nevada's MEA Guards are 100 Soldiers and this MEA's New Unit called Sentinels. Sentinels are 30 and tanks are 10. Okay Lets gear Up "Anthony said as We gear up and left.

7 Hours and 42 Minutes later, Oregon California Border

The MEA Forces are expecting us. and Jabar's Right hand man , Mohammed is waiting in a limo armed with Minigun. "surrender to the MEA And we will Let you live"Mohammed said. "Ian?You Know what to do"Anthony said as i picked up a RPG and fires at a MEA Tecnical.Then a Gunfight commence, 10 yards from the MEA Forces are us.Then our tanks and the MEA Tanks battled it out.The Resistance Tanks won."Retreat!"Mohammed said as the MEA Retreat.Tobuscus used a RPG To disorientate the Limo. Then We have captured Mohammed."What are we going to do with him?' I asked 'Kill Him"Anthony said as he left to kill MEA troopers and liberate the state. "Flip The Coin Guy" I said to Toby. "Well What you want. Heads or tail?"Toby asked "Tail"I Said as he flip the coin.I lose. "Okay i get to kill this guy"Toby said as he grabs his Revolver and shoot ian in the head. "Comeon Guys lets Go "Melanie  said as we advance towards the State.Intel is wrong cuz there is a Waiting MEA Company.But We have defeated them and kill them all.We make sure they are dead and we just wrap them up in Bandages put them up in Body Bags and buried them in a Trench.Well we buried Jabar's Right hand in the ditch.I am Religious so before we advance i prayed so the Soldiers can reach heaven."Oy Lets go Bitch"Tobuscus said as i followed the guys "Hey i havent heard you swear since now , toby" I said to toby "Yeah Well Fans dont know i swear a lot Out of the camera"Tobuscus said.Then the Liberated Citizens of Oregon welcomes us as heroes.We Cut off the Flag of MEA in the Plaza and puts in a Oregon Flag we got from a citizen.

Meanwhile MEA Controlled Washingthon DC

"Sir We Just Heard the MEA Force in Oregon is defeated they are all dead."A MEA Intel Officer said to Jabar while he is seating in the Oval Office."By God, Well i am fighting as a leader solo" Jabar said as he shoots a picture of Anthony with his Luger. 'I swear i will kill you" Jabar said as he shoots it again.