Chapter 7:The Failed Assasination

2 Years later, 

Felix's POV

The Resistance have liberated most of the United States.Our Territory strech from the Pacific Coast of USA to the 2 Dakotas,Nebraska,Kansas,Oklahoma and texas.The Rest of the United States are still MEA Chenchen Territory.Then we Just Heard MEA sends 300,000 Elite Guards Special Forces . Anthony has a great plan-Assasinate Liutenant Jabar, The Saddam lookalike."Okay Me,Ian, Pewds, Felix, Ray,Ryan and Max will go to Washington DC to assasinate Jabar.We will go in in the captured Sikorsky Sea Stallion dressed as Elites."Anthony said as he shows a Elite Guards Uniform. We Changed into them and prepare to board the Sea Stallion.

A Day Later, Washington DC, The White House 

"Okay We Will go to the Oval Office as the Elite Guard"Anthony said as we Land near the White House and we pass Security and went to the Oval Office' door. Before we enter the office we put on dark green War paint and Balaclavas so Jabar cannot Recognize us.Then we enter the door and point our guns at Jabar.But first i shot the  CCTV with my Supressed AK74u.Then Anthony takes off his Balcalavas and points his Five Seven on Jabar's Face. "Your Gonna Die Bitch"Anthony said as Elite Guards went  to the offices and starts firing their SKS on us.Then Anthony fires at Jabar in the Shoulder and we ran towards the Window."Fuck We Didnt Kill the Guy."I said as i throw a grenade through the window to make sure the guy is dead."Lets Just Make Sure His dead"Max said as he throws a Dynamite to the window, explosion."Run to the Sikorsky"I said as A Rpg Fire destroys the Helicopter. "Hey how can that guy can be alive"I said as we saw Jabar still alive with a Rpg.Max and Ray fires their AK47 on him.Then Ryan Higa uses a Pistol to finish him off.Then We Run to a Boeing 747 (AKA The Airforce One)"Fuck it lets go to it"Anthony said as we went to the Airforce's One's Door using a ladder."I know how to fly.Or At Least i use a Boeing 747 Flight Simulator."I said as I took the Pilot's Seat and Max took the Co Pilots. 

Anthony's POV

I call Kalel to notify We Fly in a 747 ."Hi Babe I call because i want you to know we are flying in a 747 now"I said 'Whoa Cool but we dont have a runway"Kalel said. "Well thats okay just when you hear us clear the road.Okay Bye"I said as i turn off the Iphone."are we in air now?"Ryan Higa asked "Yeah . no. This idiots and Jabar in the Runway firing guns at us"Pewdiepie said 'Wait, Jabar?" Max said. "Shits.Lets Fly!"Pewdie said as he uses the knob to fly.

Meanwhile at Air.

"Fuck nearly out of fuel"Max said."Okay i found the Fuel where is the Fuel compartment?"I asked. "Its on the tail Compartment"Pewdie said."okay lets draw sticks to see who will do it"I said as i pulled 1 burnt and 6 non burnt ones then after that, Ray lost."Okay You Will use this used parachute to go to the fuel compartment . FIll it with this"I said as we hold the Parachute and he wents outside, he fills it with fuel and he falls down but the Plane is filled and we still holding his chute and we pulled him to the plane."Good Job'I said as Ray vomits.

Later 

"Okay we will go to an Landing , Guys we are in sacramento now"Pewdiepie said as he performs the worst landing we almost destroyyed the base but we just landed 1inch from the  base."Shit What the Hell"Kalel said as The Resistance look at us.