Chapter 2:The First (fail then succeeded)Liberation

Smosh Studios (Now the Resistance HQ 2)

Max's POV

"Okay We Can First Liberate California."I said 'Yeah but the MEA has 6 Tanks here in California"Marzia and Kalel said 'We Only have 1 RPG 7.But We Can improvise.This Mortar Shells can do the trick."I said as i duct taped a Mortal shell to a satchel charge , to improvise it as a anti tank weapon."Okay we can make 15 of this bad boys."I said as i observed the mortar shells and the Sathcel charges"Okay Lets gear up We are gonna liberate this state by capturing the Sacramento City hall."Anthony said to us as we load our AK47s."Yeah Lets roll."I said.I Heard the Story where they form a Resistance to defeat the North Koreans during WW3.I still dont understand why neither the North Koreans nor the MEA (Iran has nukes by the way). use Nuclear Weapons on the United States . So I asked President Howard."Yeah We(United States) are about to use Nuclear Weapons but we are afraid of a Nuclear Fallout so nope we dont use our Nuclear Arsenal."President Howard said.

Then Later, Sacramento (Now MEA Controlled) City Hall

"Hey you!Who are you!"A MEA Guard said to us.We then flash our AK47s and shoots the guard.'Lets go to the City hall!"Anthony said as we countinue to fight some MEA Soldiers.Then a Soldier calls for Reinforcement, a HIP Helicopter rappels down MEA Special Forces soldiers armed  AKS74u.Then We heard 3 T90 Tanks and 3 2s25 Tanks corner us and the Combined Special Forces and Soldiers Points their Rifles at us. "You are Cornered!Surrender your Weapons!"A officer said from his Technical.Its Lt. General Mohammed , Marshal Jabar's Right Hand Man.We Just lay down our weapons. "Well well.President Howard.Cuff Em'Mohammed said as they knocked us out with the butt of their rifles. I can feel them cuffing and roping us and putting us on a Tecnical .They also put bags on our heads.

Prison معاناة , Sacramento

Ryan's POV

They Take off our bags and our cuffs but the rope."we cant escape this ropes"Ray said. "Hey Shut up American!"Mohammed said.Then Jabar enters the room.I swear he's like a Saddam Uday Hybrid.He takes off his Luger P08 and shoots us buts he is just bluffing."You will be taken to the Labor Camp, Which is here along the Russians and the Americans who we captured.There is also 2 Other Youtubers who we captured.You will do a lifetime of labour.Bitch!"Jabar said as he leaves the room and the group is taken to a labor room."Guys you are here?"Lloyd(From ERB) said "Yeah we are captured during an Uprising"I said. "Okay Prisoners Labor time"The MEA Guard said as they lead us outside and gives us Pickaxes to crush some rocks.There are 30 Spetznas Troopers, 15 Special Forces(Green Beret) Troopers and  15 Army Rangers."Ray Ryan i have a plan."Anthony whispers. "Okay there are 2 guards in the iron door so we pretend we need to pee and if they move out of the door we will attack them with our picks."Anthony said as we go to the door. 'DIEEEEEEE BITTTTTTTTTTCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"Ray said as he uses his pick to crush the cranium of Guard #1.Then i stab the other guard in the head.Then Anthony notices a Room that has the Sign غرفة خاصة. "Ryan Open it"Ray said as i use my pick to break the lock.Inside is the smosh games member tied in chairs. "What the hell?"Lasercorn said . "What are you doing here?"Mari asked "Well we are captured how bout you?"Anthony asked."We just went to a Video Game Store to buy Call of Duty but we are Captured by Arab Soldiers. Just help us now"Jovenshire said."Yeah we been here for 2 days and we are only fed shawarma and water."Sohinki said as Anthony founds a Shiv and cuts the rope.'Lets go we have a state to liberate ." Anthony said as we freed the other prisoners and went to the armory to gear up and get some guns.

Later , Sacramento

Ray's POV

"Fire!"Anthony said as we fire at the MEA Troopers. Then THe Tanks move up. Max then uses his improvised anti tank weapon to destroy the tanks."We lost the tanks!"A MEA soldiers said as we advance towards the city hall. Suprised the Officers are armed with WW2 Era Lebel Rifles.Later after a long battle we cut the MEA Flag and replaces it with a spare US Flag. the MEA Control of California has been ended.The MEA Officers evacuated back to the MEA Controlled Washingthon DC.