My darling/ Authors note!

When the heir to the Norta throne turns 18, a selection is thrown.it's a competition between 35 girls who some are attention hungry or just want the throne while some or maybe just one can love the prince of fire for who he is and not crown.but all have hope of being the next Queen.

Only silver girls are allowed to participate but however this year its different reds are allowed

Rosemary Anderson is 17 an silver and a 4 which Is really low for a silver, but's that's only because she posses godlike powers that nobody ever heard of before. She doesn't really want Anyone to know besides her family which are nymphs who posses the power to manipulate water  , she has the power to manipulate the elements of nature: fire,water,earth and wind. When it is announced that the selection is coming up she doesn't really pay it mind because she is happy with the life she living with her adorable little twin sisters and her mom and dad, she doesn't really like the prince because she thinks he stuck up and shallow and have every thing he wanted handed to him on a silver platter.

But Dylan Howell is however much more than a shallow stuck up prince rosemary has seen on T.V. Can rosemary survive a world of surprise,romance,and betrayal , this new world will throw at her?

Find out in my darling

**start date February 25**

Copyrights

Just want to say thank you for clicking on my book! I really hope you enjoy my book and please show ur support and leave feedback!! Comment and vote plz

First I just want to add a disclaimer. I do not own the idea of this book ( which is a mix of the red queen and the selection).this idea belong to Kiera cass the author of the selection and Victoria aveyard, the author of the red queen series.

I absolutely love these two series ,and I just thought I should write about them i just wish they would make a movie about them Lol but anyways, I came up with my darling out the blue and I might make a second book and call it my dear but overall i am really excited to write this fan fic and I hope you guys enjoy:)

This book is a fiction and my first time writing a story on Wattpad but names,characters,places ,and incidents either are products of the author imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance of actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

This is a pg-13 book so therefore there would be some kissing (it's is based off the books so of course there would be some kissing) but NOTHING more :)  I hardly use cuss words there mights be some minor ones but nothing big like 6 cuss words in a sentence!!! But if there ideas leave feedback!if you want to tell me how to improve something just ask kindly:)

I don't have a STRICTLY update schedule, but it all depends on how busy I am. And no rudeness tolerated, if you are rude to me or other readers,your going to be reported no questions!!

That said, I really hope you enjoy my story.please remember to  vote and show support and comment feedback because I really appreciate both of those. If you follow me plz recommend my book:)

<luv you guys hope you enjoy

~braceface