Chapter 10

A/N: Thanks for clicking! And sorry for any mistakes! Feel free to correct me on my mistakes so I can change them!

Jennie Pov

I sat on the couch as I watched Ten flirting with his so called 'friend' she's a red haired girl with short curly hair. She's a foreign just like Ten so they're communicating in English. I just cant read lips. She places her hand on his shoulder as she laughs, probably a stupid joke of his.

"Jealous?" Taeyong asks as he plops right next to me. He gives me a small frown. "You jealous is making me jealous."

"Awe," I turn to Taeyong who was pouting. "Are you jealous your boyfriend is flirting with a girl?"

"It seems like you're the jealous one here." Taeyong says as his finger gently taps the tip of my nose.

I shove him as hard as I could and he just laughs. "Who is she by the way?" I fold my arms as I stared at them.

"To be honest I don't know, It's my first time seeing her too." He looks at at me with the corner of his eye. "Relax," he pats my back. "I'm sure they're just friends."

"I don't care."

"Oh sure." Taeyong stood and walked over to them. He immediately starts getting all cozy, now all of them are laughing. Wow.

I look over at Haeun who was fixing her hair as she looked at her phone.
She had curled her hair, wore pink lipstick, and a flowered dress with pink flats.

I approached Haeun from behind.
"Why are you so dressed up?"

"My friend is coming over!" She dances. "I'm so excited! We used to play together with Jisoo. We haven't seen each other in years!"

"Well I'm glad you're meeting her." I hug her from behind. "Also I didn't know you could dress up this way."

"Oh Lisa did it for me this morning before she left to work." She twirls on one foot. She suddenly stops as we saw Jaehyun come out of his room. They make eye contact before he heads into the living room.

"Have you spoken to him since... you know... the kiss?"

"Yea," she leans on the wall. "But it was all just small talk. I don't think he likes me... and liking him just hurts me."

"Awe Haeun." I hug her as tight as I could. "I'm still rooting for you."

"I wish Jisoo was like that..." Haeun sighs. "She's always so worried about me."

"Shes like a mom, huh?" We both chuckle. I place my hands on my hips. "Where is she by the way?"

"I haven't seen her at all today." Haeun looks around with a confused look.

"Yea me neither." I look around. "Maybe out for a run, she used to do that a lot."

I hear the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it." Taeyong says as he walks passed us.

"That must be him!" Haeun yells.

"Him?" Taeyong and I both question. Taeyong opens the door and stood a man in a black sweater vest.

"Hello is Haeun..." He looks inside. "Here?"

"Ah! TAEIL!" Haeun yells before racing towards him.

"He lifts her up like she was some sort of doll. "There's my girl!"

"My girl?" Taeyong and I both question.

"Oh my gosh you're so tall!" She starts circling him as she examined him.