Chapter 12

A/N: thanks so much for clicking. I hope you enjoy! Sorry for any mistakes!

Jennie pov

"Jennie you're slacking on the job." Taeyong walks in the building and everyone bows to him. I feel like such a loser every time I do this. We then all go back to what we were doing. Taeyong approaches me. "Did you not sleep well?"

"I did, I'm just not in the mood, and maybe if you paid me more I could do better." I said as I tied my hair and started sorting the new season of clothes on the racks.

Taeyong grabs some of the clothes from my hand.
"So that you girls can move out first? I think not." He then starts hanging them up.

"Why are you-" He looks at me and smiles. "Well you know Jisoos been saving up and were pretty close." I tell him.

Taeyong grabs some pants from my cart.
"So what are planning do after moving out?"

"I dont know, just leave this city and start somewhere new. Just on my own." I start folding pants.

He stops.
"On your own?"

"Yup." I nod.

"And...this job?" He asks while helping me fold.

"Not really what I'm looking for." I say honestly.

"Me too." Taeyong sighs.

"But don't you design these things?" I question. If he doesn't like it... why doesn't he stop? He has money to retire I bet. "But you're making bank, so that's good."

"Money isn't everything Jennie, but yea I do make some cash." Taeyong shrugs before wiping his hands with a handkerchief.

"Some? You can easily move out... so why don't you?" I look at him.

He looks off some where.
"Because I don't want to leave my friends."

"Then take them with you? Easy as that." I chuckle. I feel like he's thinking of this too much.

"Do you think they'd take my money?" Taeyong rolls his eyes. "I've tried and they wouldn't, and I could just easily find us a new place but they want to to this on their own."

I nod.
"I guess that's sort of like Jisoo too."

"Are you saying I have a chance with Jisoo?" Taeyong smirks as he lays his chin on one of the racks.

I push his head.
"As if I'm letting that happen, plus she's already has someone."

"Yea an arrange marriage right?" Taeyong rolls his eyes. "Who's the lucky guy?"

"Why so many questions? Can you actually go so that I can work?" I ask. His presence is actually bothering and knowing I need that cash to move I just can't waste anymore time not doing anything.

"Alright, goodbye."

***

Rose pov

"Doyoung I was wondering if you could help me move a few things in the living room?" Since Doyoung and I don't really talk to each other and aren't really involved in the house as much as the others, I decided to have a small chat with him.

Doyoung looks at me then at the stuff.
"Uh sure."

He helps me pick up the heavy items but he was kind of useless so I did the heavy work.
"You okay? You're not looking too good." I notice Doyoung kept scratching his neck.

"Yea it's just the animals that I was working with today gave me some bad allergies." Doyoung explains has he continued to scratch.

"Were they something exotic?" I ask.