authors note

I'll add basic info for and about my oc

And I'll also go in between sanses, calis and papyruses point of view
SoOoOoOoOo you've been warned

Back story......:
she's the sister of sans and papyrus (well as far as she knows for brothers) she was created by w.d gaster from the skeleton remains of a human who fell down way before the monsters where trapped in the underground, she was only 8 when she ran away from home, she then went to the surface and spent 2 years on the surface (in the past) then she fell back down to the underground, she then met Asriel and Chara, she then became best of friends with them and when they died Calibri joined the royal guard to make sure no other monsters die by human hands and a few years later her age froze at 13 and stayed like that for quite a while until years later when she was on her way back to asgores house she was hit by a human that was sent flying when gaster was attacking the human but to cali's misfortune her looks had changed drastically through out her life until that moment so gaster didn't recognise her and she fell in the void. Some years later after falling into the void she was in under fell with the under swap version of her when under fell Calibri stuck a knife into cali's eye socket causing a crack to form from the top of cali's right eye to beyond her hair (sorta like gasters right crack) and two bones went straight through her hands causing her hands to become holed making her look even more like gaster and she reset for the first time and a whole timeline was created and someone named kit controlled cali for a universe and a half before a corrupted part of cali's soul took over,  cali managed to reset her timeline near the end of her universe by managing to run forwards and press the mercy button before echo got a chance to press the fight button, she got dunked on by sans who after saying "if you were truly my sister....... Y O U.....W O N T..... C O M E.... B A C K" he then after her apologising realised his mistake and burst into tears, she then tried to reset but echo stopped her and threw her out of her own body causing her to be partly in the void with only a half soul, she then did a glitchtale frisk and ended up sacrificing herself for sans who in turn before echo could re-absorb calis soul grabbed it and absorbed it, he then killed echo and reset the timeline, and then she did this MASSIVE pacifist timeline but at the end of her 3rd timeline she came back to her universe and found out her version of frisk was doing a genocide run and found out that papyrus was dead and sans was killed in front of cali causing her to lose her temper and cali fought frisk but eventually got killed causing cali to reset but cali ended up in the void and when gaster found her he thought she was echo and grabbed her soul ready to throw her into an attack but when he saw the fact that she has a half soul he dropped her and apologised and cali accepted the apology and that will be where I leave off.