naive

y/n held onto bill's hand as they walked out of the school doors. beverly was standing next to y/n, third-wheeling. "you know bill, stan isn't here so you don't you have to hold her hand." beverly said with a raised brow.

"o-oh i know, j-just thought it would be m-more believable when he does s-see us," he said his pale face heating up as he watched his ginger friend. the three walked over to the bike racks, where everyone else was at.

"whose's ready for the quarry?" mike asked with a small smile. some raised their hands or said "me".

"i'm going to go home before the quarry, so i can grab some snacks." y/n said looking up at bill. she had driven bill to school today so that means he doesn't have his bike with him. so he just nodded at y/n for that bit of information.

"we'll see you there," she said pulling bill away from the group. the two were away from the group she started speaking. "plus i wanted to ride my bike there, though it would be nice. it's also a nice day today so why not." she said.

"t-that sounds nice, i'll r-ride my bike with you so y-you're not alone," he said getting into the passenger seat. this time with y/n driving.

she pulled into bill's driveway so he can get out. "i should be done in like fifteen minutes so just bike over to my house when you're done getting ready." bill nodded and closed the door of the car.

"o-okay see you in f-fifteen minutes," he said with a small soft smile. and with that, the girl drove to her house.

the girl pulled her keys out to turn her car off. then getting out of the beat-up car. grabbing her backpack as she was doing so. she swung her backpack over one of her shoulders as she looked for her house key. once she saw the gold-colored key she unlocked her door. a sigh came out of her lips once she stepped foot into the comfort of her home. yet her mom wasn't home, and neither was her dad.

the first thing she did was walk up the stairs that lead to the rooms. she turned right once at the top and faced her closed door. she opened her door and was hit with the warmth her room had to offer. she placed her backpack on the floor as she closed her door. since she was already home, she decided to change into a bathing suit. so she grabbed her light pink bikini top and her matching bikini bottoms with white daisies on it. then she placed a nice flowy floral dress that buttons up. she wanted something that was easy to slip on and off. then she put on some white crew socks and black converse. the girl went to her closet and pulled out an older backpack of hers to put her towel and snacks in.

the girl went into the kitchen, she already put her towel in the backpack so she put some of her friends' favorite snacks into her backpack. some chips, sweets, etc. after she was done putting her snacks and drinks inside her backpack, she made her way towards the garage door to grab the bike she hasn't used in forever. she spotted the light yellow painting and fast-walked towards its. yep, it was her baby. she smiled at her bike and started to head towards the front of the garage to manually open it. it creaked and made noises that roared around the first level of the house. but finally, she opened it just enough for her to get out of the garage. she put the stand out for her bike and turned around to close her garage.

"y-you look gorgeous a-as you always do." bill said riding his bike up to her driveway.

"thank you bill, you don't look bad yourself," she said, sending him a toothy smile. showing her faint dimple on one of her cheeks.

"do you n-need help?" he asked once he put the stand out for his bike.

"no, i got some muscles. i should be fine," she said chuckling. she placed her hands on the garage door and started closing it. after a minute of causing noise, it stopped once it was fully closed. she turned around and got on top of the dirty bike. "onward now lads!" she said in a British accent. she kicked the stand up and placed her feet on the pedal and started pedaling.