-13-

How could you think you're weak, when every time you fall you come back stronger than before?
How could you think you're not enough, when every night you discover you are more?
How could you think you're not special, when every time you create something, it touches people in ways they could've never imagined?
How could you think you're not loved, when there are so many people that need you, that call out for you when you're not around?

So, tell me why you doubt yourself? Tell me what it is that's holding you back from being who you want to become? Is it fear? Is it the feeling of people expecting too much from you?

I know what that's like. I know what it's like to carry a dream, to carry a love, perhaps even too big for your own heart. I know what it's like to not have enough words to tell the people you care, about how much they mean to you. All these things can leave you submerged, they can really turn day to night. So please don't be so hard on yourself. Self-doubt is a slow killer but there is nothing deadlier than not believing in yourself...

*****

Gentle Reminder-
This is a reminder that you're not a bad person for putting something off, failing behind or not turning something in. The only thing that matters in these situations is whether you pick yourself up, and figure out the best way to move forward or stay down there and give up...