1st Fight Scene; 2nd Chapter

WARNING:THIS WILL BE A GORY CHAPTER, NOT FOR QUEASY PEOPLE.
(Your POV)
As I fly towards the explosion with howling wind almost deafening me, I scan the nearby ground for a place to start clearing out and innocents to save, along with my childhood best friend among the blue lights of the police and the red flames of the explosions. Soon enough, I find a group of masked people wearing what seemed to be white masks along with a uniform of some sorts surrounding a couple of families, forcing them to their knees. Tightening my grip on my Wire Sword, I deactivate one of my rocket boosters, sending me spinning downwards towards the group of what looked like terrorists. As I land, I manage to cut one of the enemies straight down the middle, leaving a bloody mess in front of me and the two halves on either side of me. Without hesitation, I change my wires to safety wires and use it as a lasso to get the victims out of immediate danger and fling them over to the grassy bank behind me. After a couple of seconds, my enemies finally realise that I was there and all point their guns at me.

Y/N: *sigh* When will they realise I'm a threat? I just cut a guy in two and they don't start immediately shooting? What a bunch of idiots, I don't even need my weapons for this.

Flashing them a quick smile, I change my wires back to the dangerous kind and slice up all their weapons, rendering them useless and also earning a shocked reaction that seemed to come straight out of a cartoon. Forcing my sword into the ground, I look at each of them individually before saying:

Y/N: Come and have a go...

I cock my head to the side at them.

Y/N: If you think you're hard enough.

Three of them immediately charge at me, two of them pulling out knives while the other has brass, spiked knuckles. The first knife man I immediately step into, knocking him off balance and awarding him with a swift elbow to the chin and a heel to the face, slamming him into the cement with a satisfying mix between a smack and a squelch. I turn to the next person with a knife and grab his wrist while sidestepping as he lunges at me, giving me a clear opportunity to trip him and take his knife. As he rolls to the side, making a feeble attempt to live a little longer, I plunge the knife into his throat, leaving him to choke and die on his own blood. I hear the third person slowly back away.

Y/N: That FUCKING coward, get BACK HERE NOW.

I take the knife out of the dying person's body and flick blood at the coward using my knife. As I predicted, he flinches and falls, allowing me to dive at him and look him in the eyes as I slowly slit his throat.

Y/N: If you weren't such a deserter, you might've lived. Have fun with this slow, agonising death.

I stand slowly from my work, and look at the remaining crowd with madness and bloodlust in my eyes, my face stained with blood and a psychotic smile on my face.

Y/N: So, who's next?

They run as I chuckle crazily, the glint of madness and bloodlust never leaving my eyes. I walk over to pick my Wire Sword up, surveying my work and listening to the still choking knifeman. I pick up my sword and -

THWACK

A/N: So how was this chapter? Did you like the gore? Did you notice one of the references? This is to be continued by the way, so don't worry. Next part will probably be written tomorrow.

639 words but I wrote this in about 30 mins 0_0