2nd Fight Scene;2nd Chapter ( a.k.a character development practise )

MC'S POV:
???: Maxwell, what the hell is going on here?!

I peer around from Alex' blonde hair and check out the interruption. Standing there with a shocked expression on his face is Mr.Carpenter, the basketball coach with the ginger, freckled victim and Tankie flanking him. Ms victim was almost cowering behind the basketball coach, constantly glancing at TankTop opposite her. I sigh.

MC: I'm savin' a girls life, got a problem with that? These two and Mr.RugbyOrAmericanFootball player on your right were attacking Ms.Ginger on your left, so I came over and beat these guys up. Is defending someone really that bad?

My coach just looks at me, as if I've just turned into a god or something, until he realises my knife is still against Alex' sobbing throat.

Carpenter: Put the knife down, Max.

I flick my knife back and stand up, dusting myself off.

MC: Well, I'll leave you to interrogate these suckers, See ya tomorrow cuz I'm not in the mood for basketball right now.

As I leave, Alex kicks his leg at my ankle, attempting to trip me but instead just brushing his foot against my trouser leg. I glance back, one purple eye ( Yes, I had a genetic mutation when I was born that led to me having purple eyes ) against two tearful, sky-blue eyes. The edges of my mouth turn up a little as I walk away, satisfied with my days work. Surprisingly enough, Carpenter lets me go and starts shouting at the rugby/football kid, threatening to kick him off the rugby team reducing him to tears. As I pass the trio, however, I get a good look at the victim's face. Those freckles, that ginger hair, those amber eyes...

MC: Heidi?!

I shout, unable to contain my shock. She looks at me, equally surprised. I look her up and down, trying to think of a reason as to why she would be picked on instead of another nerd. She's pretty athletic, despite being a bookworm, playing badminton three times a week and also basketball two times a week. She wasn't the smartest or the most intelligent in the class either, that would have to go to Edward.

MC: Why were you targeted instead of... say... Edward? Wait, never mind that, are you okay? Have you been to the Nurse's Office?

Heidi: I'm fine, I'll just have a headache, that's all. Besides, you don't need to worry so much, what are you, my dad?

MC: Nah I'm your saviour, bow down to me.

We share a hearty laugh as we turn the corner and out of Mr.Carpenters sight.

Heidi: The only reason I can think of is because I won the £100,000 prize for a story competition.

MC: That explains a lot. Congrats, by the way.

Heidi: Heh, well it's not like there was much - Ahhh!

Her response is cut short by her crumpling to the ground, but luckily I'm quick enough to catch her arm before she hits the ground. Her other hand is at her head. I sigh for the second time in a couple of minutes.

MC: Get on my back, I'm taking you to the nurses office.

She shakes my arm off.

Heidi: I'm fine, I'm fine.

She says while leaning on the wall for support.

MC: Listen I'm taking you there whether you like it or not. If I have to drag your ungrateful ass there, then I will.

Heidi: Ugh, I'm - uwaaaa!

I back up into her and slip my hands under her knees, forcing her to latch her arms around my neck to not fall.

Heidi: Fuck you...

She mumbles.

MC: Invite me to dinner first so I can get to know you please.

Instead of a snappy reply like I expected her to give, she stays silent, surprisingly.

Heidi: You really didn't have to do this, y'know...

MC: You're right, I didn't, so be thankful.

We fall into a comfortable silence as we walk towards the nurse's office. Once we arrive, I plop her down onto the bed and turn to the nurse.

MC: Someone started hitting her and her head is hurting. She seems to not be able to walk properly and she almost collapsed about 10 minutes ago.

Nurse: Poor girl, I'll take it from here. Thank you, mr...

MC: Isome. Maxwell Isome.

Nurse: Thank you Maxwell Isome. You can go home now. I'll contact her parents.

MC: Get well soon, Heidi.

I walk out.

A/N: Sooooooo this was more like a tester chapter. I attempted to actually develop characters this time, it's practice for a new book I'm making and it'll be along the lines of a Cheater Team RWBY x Male Guy (idk lol) x DDLC. After I finish this next chapter ( Which will have a fight scene in it, don't worry ) I'll start working on that. I wonder if this is even going to be read?