2nd Fight Scene; 3rd Chapter (END)

MC'S POV
"Hey, isn't that the kid who beat up those three bullies and got them expelled?"
"Yo is that Maxwell Isome?!"
"Look it's Maxwell!"

These past few days have been rough.
Word spread like wildfire about my recent fight against the three bullies, and all of a sudden I went from a kid who stayed in the shadows to a role model overnight. I had fans, people who looked up to me, girls who wanted to be my girlfriend, respect from students and even teachers, I was even featured in the local newspaper!
It sucked.
The fame was just pure annoying.
The fans were even worse and more cringe inducing than the nine year old Logang members (Logan Paul fans for all those who didn't know) Even worse was that they started spreading rumours.
The people who looked up to me were mostly misled. How could I correct the rumours without looking like a fake, humble attention seeker? And how was I supposed to ruin their lives and say
"I'm not a good role model, forget about me."

It'd be like Bill Gates saying

"Give me back all of the money I donated to charities, I'm not taking no for an answer".

The girls who wanted to be my girlfriends were so obviously gold diggers, it got to the point where I had to have my actual friends drag me away before I slapped one of them across the face. One of them, a blondie with way too much make-up one walked up to me one lunchtime and said, in front of all of my friends while we were recording each other telling jokes.

"Listen here, I'm a popular, beautiful girl, so if you go out with me we'll be perfect partners and we'll be shown all over school together like the popular boy you always wished you were!"

Luckily, my friends know I'm the type to instantly hate on the "Rich, popular, spoilt kids" so the moment she arrived my friends pinned my hands and feet down, stopping me from slapping her in her stupid, ugly face.I didn't answer for a moment, and said to my friends,

"You can stop pinning my limbs down now."
I turned to her, with both of my middle fingers up at her.
"How about, you take these two and shove em up your fat, lazy ass."
I was about to take another bite out of my food, but then had another idea.
"Since I know you're dumb as hell, I'll spell out my answer for you. N-O SPELLS NO YOU SLUT."
I finished off my food and turned to my friends, who laughed so hard one of them farted, making us laugh even more. The blondie just stormed off, presumably to get one of her boyfriends to come beat me senseless. My assumptions were correct, as after another round of laughter and recording while telling jokes I saw a group of heavily muscled late teens walking towards me, their faces full of intent to hurt.

"Listen guys I'm going to need you to record every second of this, I don't trust the security camera's to be our sole evidence that I didn't start this fight." They nodded, their faces solemn until I piped up and said "I'll be fine guys don't worry!" They nodded again and I stood up. I sized up my opponents as they came closer. Six members of the wrestling team faced me, the blonde behind all of them

"This is the boy who insulted me and tried to hurt me!" She squeaked.

The wrestling team loomed over me, but I refused to look up. Instead I got out my phone and tried to find a piece of music that would fit my mood. I eventually found it and pressed play.

(I only chose undertale music because it worked, don't judge pls)

"Oi, what the fuck do you think you're doing there," demanded one, "hurting Ms.Princess over here?"