Chapter #1

'Why.. Why didn't they listen to me.. It's all my fault, if I had spoken louder, they would've heard me. Would they have heard me..? No.. They wouldn't have.. No one ever has heard me, and no one ever will..'

Just like every other night, I cried myself to sleep, saying that tomorrow people will notice you and hear you're voice! But.. It's useless... No matter what I say or do, they won't notice me. Will they even notice if I leave for good..? 

I had just finished crying, about to fall asleep when "PALADINS! WAKE UP AND GET TO YOUR LIONS NOW!!" It was Allura. I heard everyone leaving their rooms and rushing down the halls. I didn't leave my bed. I just closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep. "LANCE WHERE ARE YOU? WE NEED YOU TO FORM VOLTRON!"

'What.. That's why they need me? Is that all I'm good for? Am I only here so that they are able to form Voltron? Well, it was better than not being wanted at all.' I slowly got out of bed, and went into the blue Lion Hanger.

"Okay Blue, open up..Blue?" No answer. "C-C'mon Blue, s-stop joking around.." "LANCE WHERE ARE YOU?!" "Blue won't open.. I guess he doesn't want me anymore.." I took off my helmet and walked into meeting hall and was greeted by a disappointing look from the princess . "Blue won't answer to me.. Well, I guess I should be used to it by now. Allura, you take blue."

She looked at me with a disappointed look and shook her head. "Useless" Before walking out the room. 'What..? Why would she say that..?' I tried thinking of what I did wrong, then it came to me, I did nothing.. I began to cry while thinking of every time I was holding the team back. "Y-yea.. I am.. u-useless.." 

"Lance? Whats going on? Are you cryin-" "HUNK! Don't get distracted by Lance! Focus on the mission at hand!" Allura interrupted Hunk. "Y-yea hunk.. Don't get distracted.. by someone useless like me.." "Lance what are yo-"

Turning off my helmet, I left it in the meeting hall, heading back to my room. 'Useless..Useless..Useless..' It kept running through my head. I entered my room and got changed back into my pajamas, before going to bed. "I guess I really am useless, huh..?" The final words  before I went to sleep.