Two

Ben and his friends were very thankful that it was their last day of their school before their holidays, next year would be their last year at school and they were not upset that it ends. They couldn't wait to get out of this shit hole of this school. It was the last day class of that day everyone were waiting for the bell to ring so they could get home and enjoy their holidays.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1... RING!!!!

Everyone jumped out of their seats and sprinted for the door excitedly as they were enjoying their holidays. The corridors were full with people and they started throwing their old homeworks and jotters around the corridor and teachers shouting them to stop.

Ben, Poe, Finn and Hux eventually made their way and snaked their way through everyone so that they made it to their cars.

"Well, till we meet again bros." Poe said and the four of them hugged for the last time and went their way to their homes. 

At Ben's house...

Ben finally reached his home. He made his way inside when he hear his mother shouting "How is your last day of school Ben?".

"It's better than every fucking other day." Ben said and walked upstairs to his room.

"Watch your language Benjamin!" Leia shouted up to him.

"Sorry mom." He shouted down and went to his room.

The next day....

Ben have nothing to do during his holiday since Poe is going to Argentina with his parents, Finn is at Switzerland with his parents, and Hux is going to Russia with his parents. He decided to go to the park where he went when he was a little boy.

He went downstairs and said to his mother "Mom, I'm going out for a while."

"Ok, but don't be too long." Leia said to him as he left the house and walked to the park which is 13 blocks away from his house.

At the park, Rey was sitting on the bench alone since her friends Jessika went to North Korea with her family, Rose is going to China with her parents and her sister Paige, and Gwen is at Los Angeles with her parents, so she also had nothing to do with it but going to the park until Ben came and sit next to her and saw her as if they meet again.

"Rey?" Ben said to her.

"Ben?" She said to him.

"Oh my god, Rey I missed you!" Ben chuckled and hugged her as she did the same.