Three

"Oh my god Ben, you've grown up! I missed you so much!" Rey cried happily as she hugged him so tightly and never let go of him.

"I've missed you too Rey!" Ben said and hugged her back.

"Damn, you look so beautiful." He compliment her as she started to get blushed.

"Thank you." She smiled at him as they began to hold hands romantically.

"Oh Ben, look at the moon!" Rey said as they both look at the moon.

"Beautiful isn't it?" She said to him.

"Beautiful as you." He compliment her as he makes her smile.

They're about to kiss until Rey look at her watch and said "Oh look at the time! It's 8 PM. I have to go home right now. My grandpa will be worried about me if I didn't come home."

"Alright, I'll drive you home." Ben said.

"No, it's okay. I can walk home." She said to him.

"But I insist." Ben said to her.

Rey began to sighed and said "Alright."

As they began to walk and ride to his car and drove her to her house.

"Thanks Ben for the ride." Rey said as she said goodbye to him and get out of the car and head to her house.

Ben chuckled and began to drive back home.

AN: Hi everyone, I'm back! Sorry to keep you guys waiting, because I was studying for the tests and now I'm on my long holiday. So I can write my own stories!