TERMS & CONDITIONS

LOADING

LOADING...

██████████████]99%

[ You've been directed to the terms & conditions ]

#1
Follow is a optional but it's better if you follow me! Also, please inform me if you change your username or gonna be on hiatus.

#2
Pretty please do a neat form because it's easier for me to read your form and I'll don't have any headache from read your form.

#3
Only 3rd gen kpop girl group face claim that allowed. It's means like you can choose face claim from Red Velvet, Clc, Wjsn & etc. If you choose 2nd gen like Girls Generations, your face claim will be rejected directly. Also, please choose face claim that has many photos & gifs. Age gap between you and your face claim is 3 years and below.

#4
Make sure you have line messenger because I'll do a group chat later.

#5
You can only apply for one or twice.

#6
Please respect to me and the others trainee. If you see someone being rude, you can report to me and I'll directly kick her strawberry milkshake out.

#7
I only accepted a few triple threat and foreigners. I'm more prefer if you're balance in all of your skill and pure korean.

#8
Be patient if you get late update because I'm a human and I have works to do irl.

#9
When you choose your audition song, make sure it's a cover by other person and not an idol. Also, make sure it's solo in the video. Here are some example of auditions type that I'll accepted :

 Here are some example of auditions type that I'll accepted :

#10
Vomment is a must! The more you active, then you get many screentime.

#11
Password is around here and it's kinda obvious.

{please tag your friends if you're interested to join!}