SCHEDULE

❚ PEACH PROJECT SCHEDULE ❚

⇶EPISODE 1

INDIVIDUAL SKILL/COMPANY EVALUATION : All student will be evaluate their skill by all of the mentor. They will be divided into 5 grade ranking which is A, B, C, D & F.
☒Elimination

⇶EPISODE 2

HEAD OF STUDENT SELECTION : The student will do a test and need to perform for the HOS selection. Also, they will learn the choreography for Peach Project Official Theme Song.
☒Elimination

⇶EPISODE 3

DEBUT DIAGNOSTICS EXAM 1 : Group Perfomance. The student need to do a group perfomance and the group will be formed based on student rank A pick. The highest group that get many vote will be performed at WCountdown. Also, the mentor will decided the student rank for the DDE1 and they will be divided into 4 group which is Debut Class, Advanced Class, Intermediate Class & Beginner Class.
☑︎Elimination (3 lowest rank student)

⇶EPISODE 4

DORM LIFE : The student activities at dorm will be shown on this episode. Many various activities will be held for the student such as Top Visual Selection, Sports Day & etc. This week is a fun week for the students to release their stress and be happy.
☒Elimination

⇶EPISODE 5

DEBUT DIAGNOSTICS EXAM 2 : Position Evaluation. The student are tasked to perform live in groups based on positions they want to debut in : vocal, dance or rap. The choice song will be given to the student. Each song has a member limit and would be picked by each student based on their rank.
☑︎Elimination (6 lowest rank student)

⇶EPISODE 6

IDOL WEEK : Each group of students will be in internship with current or former girl group members, and they can pick the song to perform as part of their final Debut Diagnostics Exam. For the songs they picked to practice, some of the original singers will visit them as their mentors.
☒Elimination

⇶EPISODE 7

FINAL DEBUT DIAGNOSTICS EXAM : The student will perform their idol mentor song. Their idol mentor & mentor will look their perform and judge the performance.
☑︎Elimination (The lowest rank student in each group)

⇶EPISODE 8

SPECIAL STAR QUALITY EXAM : Concept Evaluation. Group formations are based on the viewers' poll which was first introduced at the end of Episode 7. The top 5 student voted for each song are assigned to the songs first. They'll perform their performance. The highest group that get many vote will be perform at WCountdown.
☑︎Elimination (5 lowest rank student)

⇶EPISODE 9

REBOOT STUDENT : All eliminated student are given chance to join the project again. They will do a individual perform to show their charm or special talent. However, only top 2 eliminated students only that can recruit to the project again.
☒Elimination

⇶EPISODE 10

DEBUT SONG EVALUATION : They will be split into two teams of 9, each team composed of one main vocal, one lead vocal, five to six sub vocals, and one to two rappers. The student choose their positions beginning with rank 18 up to 1, with the higher ranked trainees being given the advantage of replacing the lower ranked trainees and bumping them into another position.
☒Elimination

⇶EPISODE 11

FINAL EPISODE : Debut Final Line-Up Announced. The students will perform their debut evaluation song and top 13 student in Special Star Quality Exam will do a special performance. The debut group name & final line-up member also will be announced.

❚Every episode, the student rank will be change based on the voting.❚